找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

你认为世界上最遥远的距离是什么?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-12-20 07:35| 查看数: 4633| 评论数: 15|

What do you think is the furthest distance in the world?

泰戈尔说世界上最远的距离是鱼与飞鸟的距离,一个在天,一个却深潜海底;张小娴在《荷包里的单人床》中说世界上最遥远的距离是我站在你面前,而你不知道我爱你。

Tagore said that the furthest distance in the world is the love between the fish and the bird, because the former is swimming in the deep sea while the latter is flying in the sky. In her book titled The Single Bed in aSmall Bag, Zhang Xiaoxian said that the furthest distance in the world is that when I stand in front of you, yet you don't know that I love you.

也许这个距离就存在于现在,也许这个距离不是爱情而是亲情或者友情。那么,你认为世界上最遥远的距离是什么?

Maybe this distance exists currently. Maybe it's not love, but kinship or friendship. Anyway, what do you think is the furthest distance in the world?

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

凯旋城 发表于 2010-12-20 08:41:52
living in the same unit of a building, my neighbour and i have never met each other. they are people closest to me besides my other family members, but they seem to be living somewhere far away from me, so far away that i can not reach them.

maybe the farthest place from us is not on the opposit part of the earth, but somewhere in the depth of someone's heart.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

R-Tracy 发表于 2010-12-20 08:47:44
As for me, the furthest distance in the world is that both of us feel the love between us, but you refuse all the concerns I show for you because of your sudden investment failure. You are so frustrated and deperate that you refuse my love and all the assistance I can offer. I can't get even an inch closer to you. I feel so upset but can do nothing.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

慕云潇 发表于 2010-12-20 08:58:04
We are talking and smiling everyday, but when I want to say“I want you to be my girlfriend”,I feeling there is a distance between us , whatever I endeavourd ,the distance is still exist !so I think it is the furthest distance between us !

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

maplee 发表于 2010-12-20 09:03:59

RE: 你认为世界上最遥远的距离是什么?

In my opinion . the furthest distance is the human beings material desire . As we know that we can measure the distance between the heaven &the earth, which is limited;but we can't measure the distance of one's material desire , which is limitless.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

有! 发表于 2010-12-20 12:51:42
As far as I'm concerned, the furthest distance in the world is that the one who you love most isn't awared of you love him/her.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +10 收起 理由
katy006688 + 10

查看全部评分

Amy-shandong 发表于 2010-12-20 13:02:00
As for me, the furthest distance in the world is that both of us feel the love between us, but you r ...

R-Tracy 发表于 2010-12-20 08:47

the furtherest distance in my mind is he don't know what actuallyi think when we talk on the phone.sometime what i need is a shoulder to cling on .sometime what i need is a call from him far away from me.But all the time i have to stay by myself feeling lonely disappointment and hurt.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

tutu0603 发表于 2010-12-20 14:58:54
i think the furtherest distance is you are in my heart fully but i'm not...
Jack_bitter 发表于 2010-12-20 21:22:51
The furtherest distance in the world is that :The most familiar strangers !
vofeima 发表于 2010-12-21 11:53:19
the furthest distance in the buries in the secert at heart, but opposite party does not know your idea.

Comparatively speaking, the land and the sea, the sky, compared to these three is away from is person's mind remotely limitlessly immeasurably deep.
Jack_bitter 发表于 2010-12-21 20:10:49
The furtherest distance in the world is that :The most familiar strangers

The furthest distance in the world is my decision tomorrow confession to your , yet you said you today to get married!

The furthest distance in the world is: I work days, my wife at night, I work in the evening, my wife to work days.

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death, but I think you far from me, you want to leave me a little closer.

The furthest distance in the world, is you lying beside me, I go to your heart cannot be entered channel

The furthest distance in the world is not instantaneous was nowhere to be found, but has not been met.

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death, but knowing that cannot be together, also twisted get down

The furthest distance in the world is my first love and me!

The furthest distance in the world is i say "i love you" but youcan not hear it!
gystar 发表于 2010-12-23 16:01:47
in my opinion ,the furthestdistance is that I loveand care you but you are not love me
huowa222 发表于 2010-12-23 18:26:30
this topic is stale. im trying to find a unprecedented answer, but i cant. still i stand on the point that the furthest distance in the world is the distance between the hearts.

generation gap exsits among diverse ages. somethimes, painfulness resulted from the gap affect far more than the voilence. have u ever heart of the prase of emotional abuse?
halen 发表于 2011-1-4 19:10:52
In my opinion . the furthest distance is the human beings material desire . As we know that we can m ...

maplee 发表于 2010-12-20 09:03

that's sound terrific
ninahu8008 发表于 2011-1-19 10:24:32
It's a very interesting question. I think the furthest distance between people is that they can not communicate at all.
songjiangbo 发表于 2011-2-10 20:27:32
in my opinion, the furthest distance in the world is that when i do my hard, the further i am away from my goal.in china,those who work hard will work for a lifetime, will never reach thire goals.on the oppesite, those who are able to kiss the manager'ass will be promoted. have thire career ladder
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表