找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创] New dress to the Spring of Beijing

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2006-2-6 17:02| 查看数: 9503| 评论数: 6|

<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61abd size=4>You know what? On the second day after we came back working, we're having a snow. All the buildings, trees, cars, streets are covered with white cotton-like snow. So beautiful scene. And t</FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61abd size=4>he air becomes fresher so one smell can really cheer you up. </FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61abd size=4>Wanna play snow ball with me? Haha... Imagine people are running on the snow hills, playing, shouting and laughing. Joyfull sounds are echoing among the hills which adds more charms to our Spring time... </FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61abd size=4>Thanks for the new dress to the Spring in Beijing. </FONT></STRONG>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-6 17:06:41编辑过]

最新评论

mihoutao 发表于 2006-2-6 20:02:41
[em17]not bad!
kevin 发表于 2006-2-7 13:21:50
I 've never been to BJ before, I was not able to convince myself with some reasons on the move, still now I'm at a loss...
pineapple 发表于 2006-2-7 13:42:29
<STRONG>In the hustle and bustle of modern-day life,people seldom stop to enjoy the beauty of nature.</STRONG>
<STRONG>why not stop to smell the flowers?Small pleasures ae really what make a life worth living.</STRONG>
abc 发表于 2006-2-7 03:16:28
I like snowing. Snow covered Fragrant Hills, quiet and beautiful.
Cactus 发表于 2006-2-7 10:05:15
<FONT size=5> </FONT>
<FONT size=5>Actually, my new shoes were so slippery yesterday, and I dare not go out to work, but stayed in the office instead. Eventually, I asked for a taxi to go back home after work. The driver was a typical Beijinger, so humurous and talktive. We really had a brillant chat, which was even now make me burst into laughter.</FONT>
<FONT size=5>I love this city, more than ever, and forever! </FONT>
<FONT size=5> </FONT><FONT size=5></FONT>
Pi-Biby 发表于 2006-2-20 12:21:31
i know ~just the snow cover all the things
so beautiful~!
i like ~snow~
but i haven`t seen snow for a long time~
hope ~i can see snow soon~
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表