找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

环球商务 口袋英语100句(3)

发布者: chrislau2001 | 发布时间: 2008-7-20 14:04| 查看数: 2327| 评论数: 0|

41. Another thing, you‘ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won’t you?

另外,请你方保水渍险和战争险,行吗?这些是海运保险的一般条款。

42. Another thing, I‘d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.另外,我希望按这皮货发票金额的130%来投保。

43. Therefore I regret very much we can‘t bear you to file a claim on us.因此,我非常抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔。

44. We‘re filing a claim with our insurance company.我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。

45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。

46. I‘m afraid you can’t get a refund, but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。

47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.给我收据核对一下。

48. I‘d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。

49. Do you have any printed material on this product?

由关于这种产品的说明书吗?

50. I‘m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we‘ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打八折出售。

51. You‘ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。

52. We check each component before we install it.每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。

53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.不良率不到2%.

54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.我们一直用心于提高质量上。

55. We have some questions about after-sale services.我们对售后服务有几点疑问。

56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。

57. I‘d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.我想谈谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。

58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?

你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?

59. I‘m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。

60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表