英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Finding an Apartment 找房子

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2010-12-22 18:31| 查看数: 1201| 评论数: 0|



Mark: Hey Karl, I heard you’re looking for a new apartment.How’s it going?

马克:嘿,卡尔,我知道你在找一个新公寓。进展如何?

Karl: It’s going all right, but I’m having a hard time finding one I like that’s not too expensive.

卡尔: 还行。但找一个并不太贵的房子,我还有点困难。

Mark: Really, how much are the ones you’ve looked at?

马克:真的,你看的那些房子多少钱?

Karl: They’re all over 4000 per month.

卡尔:他们都每月超过4000元。

Mark: Yeah, that’s a little expensive.So what’s your price range?

马克:是,那是有些贵。那你的价格范围是什么?

Karl: Anything under 4000 would be good, and I want something modern.

卡尔:在4000元以下就可以,我也需要时尚现代点的。

Mark: How many places have you looked at so far?

马克:目前你看过多少地方了?

Karl: 3 so far, but an agent is supposed to take me to see 2 more this afternoon.

卡尔:现在为止看了3套,但房产中介商应该会在今天下午再带我看2套。

Mark: Did a real estate agent show you the first three?Or did you find them on the internet?

马克:那是房产中介商介绍你那3套的吗?还是你自己在互联网上找的。

Karl: I haven’t checked the internet yet.I’ve just been going with the agents in the neighborhood near where I want to live.

卡尔:我还没有去查过网络。我和我想住的那个小区附近的中介商去看的。

Mark: Which neighborhood is that?

马克:是哪个小区?

Karl: Within a ten-minute walk from work.I don’t want to take the bus or subway during rush hour.

卡尔:离我工作的地方有10分钟的步行距离。我不想在高峰时间乘公交车或是搭地铁。

Mark: Yeah, I agree.I hate my commute.I take the subway for an hour each way.

马克:是的,我同意。我讨厌我的出行交通。单程要乘一小时的地铁。

Karl: Yeah, so hopefully I can find one today.The agent said the place is a modern one-bedroom and the rent is 3800.

卡尔:是的,今天我有希望能找到一个。中介说那地方是个时髦的一居室,租金是3800元。

Mark: Oh, that sounds good.Good luck with your search.

马克:听上去不错。希望你找房子的时候,好运伴随着你。

Karl: Thank you.

卡尔:谢谢。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表