找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

英国男子想与圣诞树结婚

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-12-26 12:08| 查看数: 993| 评论数: 0|

英国一名狂热爱圣诞节的男子最近打算跟一棵与他相伴两年的塑料圣诞树结婚,不过还没有找到愿意为他们主持仪式的牧师。据悉,这名男子名叫安迪,人称“圣诞先生”,在过去的17年间,他每天都要庆祝圣诞节、吃圣诞大餐,身边的朋友都认为他脑子有问题。安迪表示,他爱这棵圣诞树胜过其他一切事物,因此想跟它结婚没什么奇怪的。他说,原来听说过有人跟自己的宠物结婚,那么他自然也可以跟自己的圣诞树结婚。安迪甚至连戒指都准备好了,只是“还没有想好要把戒指戴在哪根树枝上”。

3867704_165234_1.jpg

A British man famous for celebrating Christmas every day is now planning to marry his Christmas tree.

A British man famous for celebrating Christmas every day is now planning to marry his Christmas tree, a report has said.

Andy Park, 47 - who is known as Mr Christmas - has eaten Christmas dinner every day for the past 17 years, says the Orange News website. He admits that his friends think he's crackers.

But, according to the report, he insisted: “I love my Christmas tree more than anything else, so that's why I want to marry it.

“I've already got a ring, although I'm not sure yet which branch I'll want to hang it on.

“The only problem seems to be finding a vicar who is willing to do the ceremony.”

Park reportedly said that although he'd only had the plastic tree for two years, he felt it was like “his best friend” and he is never tired of seeing it sitting in his living room.

He said: “I can't see why we can't be joined in matrimony. I've heard of other people marrying their pets and so on, so why can't I get hitched to my tree?”

Park began celebrating Christmas in 1993 and since then he's estimated to have eaten more than 6, 000 Christmas dinners, the report said.

He says it started when he felt “bored” and “fed-up” one July and putting up decorations had made him feel so happy so he decided to carry on.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表