英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【Free Talk】 Sharing your mood everyday....

发布者: shunitang | 发布时间: 2008-10-6 10:18| 查看数: 88485| 评论数: 561|

最新评论

ch- 发表于 2008-11-12 16:52:35
these days I am busy with my work. common life~ haha.

miss u, honey~
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-12 17:30:07
honey,pleased to know you spare some time here from your busy work...

it is a sun-drenched day,the sky is clear and blue,the cool breeze blows across our faces..

I feel dizzy and uncomfortable today,I thought I can overcome it,but it surely happened.

the horrors prevails in my heart though I try to relaxand calm myself down..
ch- 发表于 2008-11-13 16:22:39
honey, are u ill? if u feel uncomfortable, remember to have a rest.

do not push urself too much.

Today, I am also in blue. I found myself more isolated from the crowd.

I dislike to chat with others and do not wanna spend time in doing those trifles.

It's snowing slightly today in my city. not that cold and another weekend is coming, time really runs.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-13 17:07:36
原帖由 ch- 于 2008-11-13 16:22 发表

honey, are u ill? if u feel uncomfortable, remember to have a rest.

do not push urself too much.

Today, I am also in blue. I found myself more isolated from the crowd.

I dislike to chat with other ...

honey,yeah.I am ill.and the disease has been along with me for ten years.no way to cure it.so in my deep heart,there is a shadow in a corner,which I can't get out of it.these days,maybe something influences me alot,so my psychology and physical condition are not good,which cause me uncomfortable and scared..I try to soothe myself and keep in a placid mood..just try..really wanna a fully rest and release the burden of my mind.

honey,what's up?

if you have a sense of isolation,pls don't forget I am here for you..

in Shenzhen,the Sun shines brightly,a sunny and fine day..never experience the happiness of playing with snow here...
ch- 发表于 2008-11-14 13:32:07
poor girl.

Some colleages kept coming to ask help, that's really boring.

I am not their God. why should I spend time for them without payment.

sometimes I wonder wether I am too selfish. hehe.

Maybe I should always keep a smile while others ask me to help them?

I found myself a real female LeiFeng those days and I am really bored.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-14 14:01:48
honey,you are so excellent and outstanding,experienced in work,so others believe in you and turn help to you..

firstly your talents are accepted by your colleagues,but to some extent,they can't always rely on you.

everyone should mind his own business.

when I was a greenhand,just coming here,It was new to me for everything,I handed over the work,my colleague just showed me once how to handle the work,not detailed.later in the work,I came across some problems,at first I would find ways to solve,if couldn't,I still asked help from others.I tried to disturbed my colleagues as less as possilbe.

Honey,sometimes if you feel tired and busy,that sort of thoughts surely inevitably springs out on your mind...
lalamio 发表于 2008-11-18 09:36:00
NOT BAD.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-18 10:23:28
原帖由 lalamio 于 2008-11-18 09:36 发表

NOT BAD.

hi,welcome you to join us...

wish you a good mood everyday!
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-18 10:29:46
oh,a fine day again..but it is reported that the temperature will drop down from this Tuesday...

this morning,manger asked me about how the name cards collected from Canton Fair is going,well,I dont know how to answer.frankly,I am not so active to deal with the cards.just sent a few emails out.once no response from them,I did not chase closely.my fault.oh,just my psychology.due to the finance crisis around the world,the business is so slump and depressing,and it seems I am in no mood for developing the new customers now.Am I so wrong?
ch- 发表于 2008-11-18 15:06:22
honey, u r right.

I've been absent from here about 3 days. Something bad happened in my family again.

I have to deal with it and my world almost scattered.

Now, it's OK. but don't know if I can keep a peaceful mind again.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-18 15:26:45
原帖由 ch- 于 2008-11-18 15:06 发表

honey, u r right.

I've been absent from here about 3 days. Something bad happened in my family again.

I have to deal with it and my world almost scattered.

Now, it's OK. but don't know if I can ke ...

honey,I guess you can cope with it properly.

every family has sth good or bad,but if it is handled well,it runs well.

so dont worry about it so much.everything has its solution..

I am by your side here.
ch- 发表于 2008-11-18 15:32:11
our fate is doomed. we can't choose what kind of family we have,

all is in vain. everything will turn out to be naught sooner or later.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-18 15:55:42
our fate is doomed.I agree.

but most say we should try to earn a better-off life by our efforts.

I think not all thatwe struggle is in vain,we still gain.

sure,from birth to death,there is a long journey,the results are set,and we only enjoy the process.

no matterhow good or bad.

before I got the disease,I dont believe in fate,I am not superstitous,but after the hard attack by the disease and what happened afterwards,I gave in the destiny..
ch- 发表于 2008-11-19 15:09:13
I am also not superstitous, but believe in FATE.

Today, another very cold day. That's a common winter in the North of China.

Just now, when we held a meeting on the site. I found my pen couldn't work because it was frozen.

cold, cold, cold, our project will be postphoned to next spring,

maybe I surely got time to have a hibernation.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-19 16:18:29
oh,I can sense the cold after reading ur lines,honey.

Last night I came back home very very late.coz I had a long journey to the library to return books overdue,sobad.I expected it wouldn't cost so much time to get to the destination,to my disapointement,it was the rush hours for traffic!

sometimes I hate the traffic lights,the bus always got to the cross road fronting the red lights.after borrowed the books,I hoofed it to the bus station.on the way,few people on the street,somewhat lonely,dim glow light on everything,I felt kinda cold,no jacket with me.the wind brought along with the fragrance of the trees on each side.the buses and cars went by quickly...to my surprise,I had no sense of hunger...

this morning,I,as scheduled,got up early at cockcrow,though I was not willing.it is cold in the early moring,

these days,I will send many emails out,though I am not aware that my pains are in vain.actually,I am clear that there should be no effect or result in the end,due to the finance crisis,so many companies can't stand and overcome the hard times.anyhow,I should find sth to kill the time,besides,It is my work.
ch- 发表于 2008-11-22 16:10:22
honey, you've got very good habit of reading books.

These days, I am worried about my brother. Never have I felt that I love him so much. Blood is thicker than water. That's it.

In the north, it totally came winter now. Cold weather with my freezing heart. Hope everything goes well with him, no trouble, no pains.
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-22 16:48:23
honey,you are coming,I am so joyful.

actually reading books is just to kill the time and moreover I should expand my horizone,my knowledge is limited.

my memory gets so bad now,and easily to forget things,so I must read to refresh my memory..

Well,still no further news aboutur brother?

Blood is thicker than water.as my experience tells me,I have the disease for about ten years,it is my family' care and love that make

me get throng the hard times.their support behind me is so great,I will never forget all my life..

honey,here I pray for your dear brother.hopefully he will come back and into your sight safe and sound..
ch- 发表于 2008-11-26 16:16:43
Today, I am very happy because I made a new friend here. His name is Larry.

I found he was very profound in thinking. By chatting with him, I do learn a lot.

That's the charm of internet, we can meet new friends without risking anything.

That's Kool.

Today, I also have more communication with Nicoffee. Now besides my sunny, I have more friends that will surely increase my online time. [1_28]
shunitang 发表于 2008-11-26 17:20:04
Honey,Larry is very outstanding,sometimes I can't catch his words,so how can I follow him fully?

here,you can communicate with him so free and easy,you are great!!!!
ch- 发表于 2008-11-27 15:02:32
原帖由 shunitang 于 2008-11-26 17:20 发表

Honey,Larry is very outstanding,sometimes I can't catch his words,so how can I follow him fully?

here,you can communicate with him so free and easy,you are great!!!!

Honey, do not be depressed. we are in the same boat.

our English can not catch up with those native English speakers, that's quite common.

but we can learn, gradually we may get improved.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表