英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【Free Talk】 Sharing your mood everyday....

发布者: shunitang | 发布时间: 2008-10-6 10:18| 查看数: 88574| 评论数: 561|

最新评论

CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 11:22:24
I didn't sleep well last night again.

too much unnecessary worry bothers me.

Maybe I really need help, I wanna warm sunshine lightened every dark corner of my heart.
leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 11:40:52
i got up at 6 this morning and went to office at 6:30~~~

hehe, now i am sleepy
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 14:14:47
in fact, I get up at 2 in the morning these days. I lose my sleep for lots and lots of thinking and imagination. do not know why I think that much and it's totally uncontrolled. I think maybe I am lack of labor activities at daytime, so I tired to swim more and walk more, but I am still suffering insomnia.

leec, why did u go to work that early today?
leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 14:21:05
i went to office so early to make phone calls. agencies of my company are demanded to start work at 6:30.so we are forced to make calls to check if they get up
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 14:25:00
my god, that's terrible, poor babe. [1_01]
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 14:25:14
my god, that's terrible, poor babe. [1_01]
leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 14:29:07
why you paste the same paste twice? is there something wrong with your net?
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 14:43:51
555555, you said it. my net is unbearably slow these days.

I've been yu men lah. I swear I just issued once, god save me.
shunitang 发表于 2009-2-3 15:08:02
I didn't sleep well last night again.

too much unnecessary worry bothers me.

Maybe I really need help, I wanna warm sunshine lightened every dark corner of my heart.

CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 11:22

oh,that's really bad if cant get enough sleep.

honey,if you wanna erase the darkness in your heart,suggest you may find a soul maid..or bosom friend..

we know communication can be soothy

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +50 收起 理由
CalmSky + 50 good idea.

查看全部评分

leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 15:24:18
honey, when you are in bed, put everything out of your mind so that you would get a good sleep. if you couldn't help thinking, suggest you count sheep, one , two ,three...then you will fall asleep. if you don't like sheep, just count money, both RMB and USD are okey, one dollar/yuan, two dollar/yuan, three...wow, that must be wonderful~~hah
leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 15:26:08
hehe, sunny is here~~ you must be busy today!
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 15:33:27
thank u, my sunny and my honey.

I'll try to find someone to pour out my worries and problems, and also, let me count on the bed when I fail to fall into sleep again. hehe.

just now, he called me again from Holand, to be honest, I do not know how to face him, I know he is angry at me because he wrote me a very long email yesterday but I said nothing in response. I know what he wants, but I am not confident to give. I was a listener most of time and that also irritated him. He blamed me a "men hu lu" acutally I really do not know what to say.
shunitang 发表于 2009-2-3 15:51:51
honey, when you are in bed, put everything out of your mind so that you would get a good sleep. if you couldn't help thinking, suggest you count sheep, one , two ,three...then you will fall asleep. if ...

leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 15:24

I guess it can't do anything.

if i do that,it will drive me crazy and I will be in a high spirit..

just like the joke goes,I will continue to count....with nonstop..

that's will be a white night..
shunitang 发表于 2009-2-3 15:56:41
hehe, sunny is here~~ you must be busy today!

leec1120 发表于 2009-2-3 15:26

not too busy,just opened some posts in Bilingual news.

and darn it!sth wrong with my computer.

guess the virus hit it and it goes so slow..I get so impatient and wanna smash it..

I downloaded the Desperate Housewives to my mobile phone and wanna see them in the evening to kill the time,meanwhile for the purpose of learning..
shunitang 发表于 2009-2-3 16:01:58
thank u, my sunny and my honey.

I'll try to find someone to pour out my worries and problems, and also, let me count on the bed when I fail to fall into sleep again. hehe.

just now, he called me again ...

CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 15:33

honey,do you crush on him?if you dont reply him,I guess you pour cold water on him.

there is a love frame in his heart to you,and you keep so sobered and calm on your part,he would be annoyed,that's normal.honey,do you still look for your Prince Charming?if he is trustful,you can talk with him,there needs someone to shoulder with you...honey..
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 16:12:36
He lives in Holand and works in Belgium, too far away from me. He is that guy five years younger than me. I love him heart and soul but I am not confident to keep love fresh and evergreen. You know men are changeable. He is really too young and I don't wanna ruin his life. He deserves a better gal, not me. I've made decision to give up, no matter how reluctant I am, no matter how painful it is, we do not have future. He is my Hero and I don't think I'll find anyone else to love again. Just let me be a nun forever.
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 16:14:19
do u think it's silly to torture oneself like I do?

yeah, I am that silly one.
shunitang 发表于 2009-2-3 17:02:55
honey,facing love,sometimes we are really so helpless.

when I was on shift,my vice president talked the topic with me,he just wanna tell me no love can be everlasting and evergreen,maybe not romantic,as the days go by,the love will be changed.honey,I know,you wanna a pure and lasting love to stand the time,but the society is kinda real,we only imagine the storybook love in mind.

any way,if you decide to give up,if you can be good friend in future,you can talk heart to heart,you can contact him.dont be so frustrated,you can find someone love you and protect you all life,maybe not right time.
shunitang 发表于 2009-2-3 17:05:21
honey,dont curse yourself that way.

I am now keeping single,and dont know who can hold my hand to go all my life with me..

hope one day I can say goodbye to singleton..

somehow,we should cheer up and be happy...
CalmSky 发表于 2009-2-3 17:12:01
my angel, as reading your words, my eyes moistened slightly.

you are so beautiful and kind, you'll find your other half soon, he will cherish you forever.

I am leaving for home now, see you tomorrow. love from sky.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表