QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

如何转换Windows Media音乐文件

发布者: chrislau2001 | 发布时间: 2008-10-24 13:16| 查看数: 1559| 评论数: 1|

Transferring a Windows Media Music File

[Technology columnist Walter S. Mossberg answers readers' questions]

Q: Is there a way to transfer a Windows Media music file to iTunes?

A: If the Windows Media file is copy-protected, typically because you bought it from an online store that copy-protects its music, iTunes cannot import or play it. However, if it is unprotected, which is typical for files you created from your own CDs using Windows Media Player, iTunes can import the file and automatically convert it into a format it can use.

Q: I need to buy a new laptop computer and am wondering if you think Vista is wise at this point or should I still stick with Windows XP if I can find it? I only do emails, browsing the net and some downloading of music and photos. I am retired and don't know much about computers.

A: Vista easily handles the tasks you want to do, but it will require heftier hardware to work at acceptable speeds, and, assuming you are used to working with XP, Vista will require you to learn some new things. If you buy XP, you can get away with a more modestly equipped computer, and you will be working with a more familiar interface. So, in your particular situation, I would suggest an XP machine. But I urge you to make sure it gets upgraded to the latest revision, called SP3, which bolsters the security of XP, so it is closer to that of Vista. Depending on your setup, this upgrade may be delivered automatically by Microsoft, but you may have to agree to accept it.

最新评论

chrislau2001 发表于 2008-10-24 13:17:07
专栏作家莫博士就有关电脑和其他电子设备的常见技术问题答读者问。

问:有什么方法可以把Windows Media格式的音乐文件转换成iTunes能读取的格式?

答:如果相关的Windows Media音乐文件有版权保护设置,iTunes就无法导入或播放它。一般从网络商店购买的音乐都会有版权保护。但是,如果这个音乐文件没有此种设置,比如你利用Windows媒体播放器(Windows Media Player)从自己的CD上拷下来的音乐,那么iTunes就可以导入并自动把它转换成可用的格式。

问:我需要买一台新的笔记本电脑。你觉得我现在是该用Vista系统,还是坚持用Windows XP?我平常只用电脑发发邮件,浏览网页,有时候下载点音乐和照片。我已经退休了,不太懂电脑。

答:Vista能够轻松处理你这些日常需求,但是要想使它的运行速度达到可接受的水平,就必须配备更强大的硬件。此外,假如你已经习惯于使用XP,改用Vista的话,你就得学点新东西了。如果想买XP系统的机器,那一般的配置就可以了,而且你还可以在自己熟悉的界面下操作。因此,考虑到你的整体情况,我建议买一台XP电脑。但是,我强烈建议你一定确保所购XP已升级至名为SP3的最新版本;在安全性上,新版本得到了增强,也最接近Vista。根据你的设置,系统可能会自动升级到这个版本,但这可能先要获得你的许可。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表