找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

水下摄影抓拍"海底总动员"剧照场景

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2011-1-4 18:43| 查看数: 1204| 评论数: 0|

white shark Bruce gives up his fish-munching ways at an alcoholics anonymous style, self help meet. And as this incredible real life image shows, sharks in the real world seem to be following in Bruce's fin-steps.

自从迪士尼动画片巨作《海底总动员》(影片英文名:寻找尼莫)上映以来,影片中的卡通经典造型鲨鱼“布鲁斯”与小丑鱼“尼莫”的形象深入人心,人们对各种鱼类喜爱有加,比如,这部电影让我们爱上了嗜血的食肉动物--大白鲨,同时也对围绕在鲨鱼旁边的小丑鱼“尼莫”爱不释手。近日,摄影师拍到了在海底中大白鲨与小丑鱼和谐相处的经典照片,照片一公开,众人发现它与动画片《海底总动员》剧照相似度高达99%。

The image taken by underwater photographer Daniel Selmeczi, shows a school of pilot fish swarming around an oceani whitetip shark. Pilot fish are carniverous and are often found in the company of sharks, manta ray and giant turtles. A school of pilot fish swarming around a oceanic whitetip shark. The relationship is mutually beneficial - the fish gain protection from the larger predators known as 'mutualism' where different species exist side-by-side while the shark is kept clear of parasites.

这张经典照片由水下摄影师Daniel Selmeczi拍摄,照片中,一群舟狮(常与鲨鱼同游的‘小丑鱼’)围绕着大白鲨在海洋中泰然自若地游泳,大白鲨不仅没把可爱的小舟狮当做食物,反倒担任起保护它们的责任。而这种和谐的关系来源于他们“互相帮助”的精神,因为小丑鱼们也帮助鲨鱼清理它身上的“寄生虫”。据悉,一起与鲨鱼同行的队伍十分庞大,团队成员还有“小魔鬼鱼”以及大海龟等等。

摄影师Daniel Selmeczi自豪地告诉记者:“我从2002年开始从事水下摄影业,全世界旅行拍摄好照片,而这张是我最喜欢的。后面有人

He said: 'I have been taking underwater photographs since 2002 and have travelled to Egypt, the Bahamas, Costa Rica,Indonesia and Malaysia in search of the perfect photograph.'And this one is one of my favourites, it's rare to capture fish surrounding a shark quite like this.'I was shocked when someone pointed out my picture looked like a scene from Finding Nemo, I love the film so it has just made me like my image even more.'

告诉我照片和《海底总动员》剧照一样,我才发现他们的相似度竟然那么高,我觉得我喜爱水下摄影很大程度来源于这部电影。”

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表