QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]Share feeling,to be friend

发布者: abc | 发布时间: 2005-10-19 03:29| 查看数: 44755| 评论数: 115|

最新评论

abc 发表于 2006-2-14 03:41:30
Thanks Boboo.<BR>Recently, I am really busy on promotion my website, so tired now. I will answer you soon. Welcome you sharing your opinion with me.
abc 发表于 2006-2-15 12:52:37
To July
You are also a sun in the classroom, and absolutely shining with maybe 50 stars around you. Those students totaly count on your knowledge and guidance. I do not think I can do your job as I am just repsonsible for my words and behavior; that is much more easier than yours. Sadness and bad mood are normal for all of us since we are human; however, any self-doubt is not necessary. I believe:
No matter playing as a star or sun, together, we may lighten a piece of land where great wall is our home fence.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-15 12:54:46编辑过]

July 发表于 2006-2-15 19:03:16
<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713 size=4>abc</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713 size=4>Thank you for the enourage word.I feel so happy today.I think you'r a kind-heart man.Good lunky.</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713 size=4>I will do my best.</FONT></STRONG>
July 发表于 2006-2-16 18:07:49
<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713 size=4>abc</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713 size=4>I felt so happy today.But just a little funny.I met a person on skype,his name is flying.You know there is a girl named flying in our big english family.I make a mistake.</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713 size=4>At first,we call good friends with each other, and ask some questions.But later I found he is a foreigner and he don't know chinese.My god,where's my flying.</FONT></STRONG>
flying0422 发表于 2006-2-16 20:20:45
<FONT size=3>Hi,july,i am here! I am your flying![em07]</FONT>
<FONT size=3>abc,how are your these days? You are so busy that you not add me in skype. What a pity! Your English is so good and wonderful.[em17]</FONT>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-16 20:21:19编辑过]

abc 发表于 2006-2-16 22:17:31
Hi Flying,
Not because I am busy, but you are flying too high to see me crawl on the ground.Maybe you got too many Chocolate on valentine's day,so busy on choosing who is the best. Did you find him? hehe.
yucc 发表于 2006-2-17 00:56:16
hi,abc.[em29]
why your name is abc? [em09]
about english,i don't know how to say what,before several years,on me junior middle school time,my monther told me english is very important in china,she told me must study well,at that time,i don't understand.untul i leaves school,starts to work,i am not felt english is important,but i like english,when i saw converses to some people with english,i envy them very much.thereupon i decide to study english[em43],because the foundation has not  hit,the basic grammar all not too understood.
for study english,last year,i has bought mp3 and new concepts english book(1-4),at first i study very hard,but because the work as well as various aspects reason does not have too many energy to place in throughout the study,although I study the interest is very high,but is throughout loose is studying.
I also was saying some drive own speech,But...not have too many energy to place in throughout the study.[em09]
Asked what oneself very are many is in about own?Had not found the answer throughoutOr is the answer too is fuzzy.[em43]
Here has me to write also has some is draws support at the translation writes,Did not know whether you did understand.[em06]
thank you!
yucc
abc 发表于 2006-2-17 12:04:30
I understood most, some sentences I can not catch. Reading more Engish newspapers and novels might help.
Abc is an easy name; I like to keep things simple.
Thank you for reading.
abc
abc 发表于 2006-2-17 12:07:33
<FONT face=宋体><FONT size=4>Laughing at other Chinese is not necessary. I believe that one more people can speak English;one more loud voice join us to tell the world "China is great!".</FONT> </FONT><FONT face=宋体></FONT><FONT face=宋体 size=4>Few days ago, Ms.zhang fell on the ice badly in Torino; however, she went back to the field and complete her competition, wan all the cheers and showed Chinese guts. I heard the commentor said" Chinese lose this gold medal, however, they have so many reason to be proud; this young lady shows extraordinary courage we ever had in Winter Olympic history." </FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT size=4>Yes, that is Chinese guts.</FONT> </FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT size=4>Let's show what is true Chinese spirit to arrogant American and their doggy Japanese, who only are able to hide in a crab temple and pray for protection from some dead criminals of Second World War. More funny thing is A Bian who is not even a doggy; American do not even want to give him some junk food leftover. However, why this world is crowed with those animal's voice? That is because we are not speaking together.</FONT> </FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT size=4>Therefore, let'd cheer together "China, you are great, we love you!", and help those who want to say it, but can not. Then there are more and more people are able to say that in one voice loud and clear</FONT> </FONT><FONT face=宋体 size=4>"We love you, China!"</FONT><FONT face=宋体 size=4></FONT><br><FONT face=宋体 color=#f70909 size=4><EM><U>This is writen to a friend in Wwenglish.</U></EM></FONT>

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-17 12:39:57编辑过]

flying0422 发表于 2006-3-1 19:29:42
Hi, abc
How are you these days? I am so happy that i have chance to speaking with you. But it seems badly because i am too afraid. But there are a lot of words in my mind, i do not know why i can not speak them out. In my mind, i think all chinese people need talking more.,especially myself. I think i will speak more next time.
In my university, we learn English a lot. But we have less time to speak out English. I am so worried that my oral English is so poor. I can not speak out  what i want to say. Do you have some good advice? I want speak English smoothly.
And hope you will recover soon.
abc 发表于 2006-3-2 12:31:37
Thanks, I am ok now.
One suggestion, forget grammar, speak out whatever you want to say first, definitely no translation when you speaking.
In the begining, no time to select words and think grammar. just say whatever pop up in your mind, even word by word.
In fact,you will see that word by word is seldom happened.
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-3 18:52:18
Thanks,abc
I will follow your advice.I was register in your bbs.sinolia.com forum.And my name is flying too. I am glad to learn a lot of English in the forum. And this Enfamily is still need you join, do you agree? But you seems too busy and have a little time to come here. I am busy these days. And i will sign up about an exam this weekday.
Hope you have more time to talking with me! See you!
abc 发表于 2006-3-3 22:04:08
Thanks.
Our mission is to promote oral English practice; Together we may change Chinese-mute-English a little bit. That will be great.
abc 发表于 2006-3-3 22:21:00
Recently read legend of <STRONG>Jack Welch</STRONG>. Share with those who like management.
<STRONG>Jack Welch</STRONG>, the long-time Chairman and CEO of General Electric,has been hailed as the greatest business leader of our era and deservedly so. It was Welch who headed GE from April 1981 to September 2001 and who pioneered some of the most important business strategies of the past two decades. We now take these strategies for granted as part of the way American business is done: restructuring, the emphasis on being number one or number two, making quality a top priority (through his Six Sigma initiative), and so on. Moreover, Welch, unlike most other business leaders, created a tightly woven, carefully scripted business philosophy that provided brief, crisp guidelines for every aspect of business.
<STRONG>9.DOWNSIZE, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!<br></STRONG>These are the businesses that we really want to nourish. These are the businesses that will take us into the twenty-first century. They are inside the circles. Outside the circles you have businesses that we would prefer not to pursue any further.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-3 22:23:04编辑过]

abc 发表于 2006-3-6 02:31:37
[CENTER]
[B]Sun Tzu on the Art of War<br>The Oldest Military Treatise in the World[/B][/CENTER]
Sun-tzu ping-fa (Sun Tzu The Art of War) is one of those rare texts that transcends time. Though it was written more than 2,000 years ago, it is arguably still the most important work on the subject of strategy today.
Written by Sun Wu, Chinese general to the state of Wu, The Art of War was intended only for the military elite of his time period. However, this treatise would later be absorbed by others of influence -- from the fearless samurai in feudal Japan to the shrewd business leaders of the 21st century.
The book is even more fascinating than its background. Only reading it will one see the principles are timeless and true, the words pragmatic and universally applicable to any situation that requires absolute victory. Equally important, a person can learn to avoid disasters.
In 1772, a French Jesuit discovers and translates the text.  It was said to have become a favourite of Napoleon.
In 1910, Lionel Giles, of the British Museum translates the book into English.  This translation becomes popular, especially after the copyright runs out.
In 1972 a large quantity of previously lost Art of War text is discovered in a tomb at Yin Chueh Shan, China.
<br>《孫子兵法》計篇第一  計篇
<br>孫子曰:兵者,國之大事,死生之地,存亡之道,不可不察也。
故經之以五,校之以計,而索其情:
一曰道,<br>二曰天,<br>三曰地,<br>四曰將,<br>五曰法。
道者,令民於上衕意者也,可與之死,可與之生,民不詭也。<br>天者,陰陽、寒暑、時制也。<br>地者,高下、遠近、險易、廣狹、死生也。<br>將者,智、信、仁、勇、嚴也。<br>法者,曲制、官道、主用也。
凡此五者,將莫不聞,知之者勝,不知之者不勝。<br>故校之以計,而索其情。
曰:主孰有道?<br>將孰有能?<br>天地孰得?<br>法令孰行?<br>兵眾孰強?<br>士卒孰練?<br>賞罰孰明?<br>吾以此知勝負矣。
將聽吾計,用之必勝,留之﹔<br>將不聽吾計,用之必敗,去之。
計利以聽,乃為之勢,以佐其外。勢者,因利而制權也。
兵者,詭道也。故能而示之不能,用而示之不用,近而示之遠,遠而示之近。
利而誘之,亂而取之,實而備之,強而避之,怒而撓之,<br>卑而驕之,佚而勞之,親而離之,攻其不備,出其不意。
此兵家之勝,不可先傳也。
夫未戰而廟算勝者,得算多也﹔<br>未戰而廟算不勝者,得算少也。
<br>多算勝,少算不勝,而況無算乎!吾以此觀之,勝負見矣。
<br>Chapter One: Calculations
Sun-tzu said:
Warfare is a great matter to a nation; <br>it is the ground of death and of life;
it is the way of survival and of destruction, and must be examined.
Therefore, go through it by means of five factors;
compare them by means of calculation, and determine their statuses:
One, Way, two, Heaven, three, Ground, four, General, five, Law.
The Way is what causes the people to have the same thinking as their superiors;
they may be given death, or they may be given life, but there is no fear of danger and betrayal.
Heaven is dark and light, cold and hot, and the seasonal constraints.
Ground is high and low, far and near, obstructed and easy, wide and narrow, and dangerous and safe.
General is wisdom, credibility, benevolence, courage, and discipline.
Law is organization, the chain of command, logistics, and the control of expenses.
All these five no general has not heard;
one who knows them is victorious, one who does not know them is not victorious.  
Therefore, compare them by means of calculation, and determine their statuses.
Ask:
Which ruler has the Way,
which general has the ability,
which has gained Heaven and Ground,
which carried out Law and commands,
which army is strong,
which officers and soldiers are trained,
which reward and punish clearly,
by means of these, I know victory and defeat!  
A general who listens to my calculations, and uses them, will surely be victorious, keep him;
a general who does not listen to my calculations, and does not use them, will surely be defeated, remove him.  
Calculate advantages by means of what was heard, then create force in order to assist outside missions.  
Force is the control of the balance of power, in accordance with advantages.  
Warfare is the Way of deception.  
Therefore, if able, appear unable,
if active, appear not active,
if near, appear far,
if far, appear near.  
If they have advantage, entice them;
if they are confused, take them,
if they are substantial, prepare for them,
if they are strong, avoid them,
if they are angry, disturb them,
if they are humble, make them haughty,
if they are relaxed, toil them,
if they are united, separate them.  
Attack where they are not prepared, go out to where they do not expect.
This specialized warfare leads to victory, and may not be transmitted beforehand.
Before doing battle, in the temple one calculates and will win, because many calculations were made;
before doing battle, in the temple one calculates and will not win, because few calculations were made;
many calculations, victory, few calculations, no victory, then how much less so when no calculations?
By means of these, I can observe them, beholding victory or defeat! ?

<STRONG>Whole book in Sinolia BBS</STRONG>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-7 4:13:10编辑过]

海伦 发表于 2006-3-6 08:31:40
best wish to you,abc!
abc 发表于 2006-3-6 10:09:16
This great work was edited to promote profound traditional Chinese culture which is so hard for Laowai to understand in Western countries.
<p>Here share with you. General Sunwu who left this book for us 2500 years ago.Why?  He wanted his offspring could protect his homeland and strengthen Chinese nation.
<p>Remember our history.Remember how great we were, and how good we suppose to be.
abc 发表于 2006-3-7 04:12:07
<DIV>Thirty-Six Strategies 三 十 六 計 36 Ji <BR><BR>六六三十六,數中有術,術中有數, 陰陽燮理, 機在其中,機不可設,設則不中<BR><BR>Six multiplied by six equals thirty-six. <BR>Calculations produce tactics which in turn produce calculations. <BR>Each side depends upon the other. <BR>Based on this correlative relationship, ploys against the enemy are devised. <BR>Rigid application of Military theory will only result in defeat on the battlefield.<BR><BR><B>I. 勝 戰 計 Stratagems when in a superior position </B><BR>1. 瞞 天 過 海 Fool the Emperor to Cross the Sea<BR>2. 圍 魏 救 趙 Besiege Wei to Rescue Zhao<BR>3. 借 刀 殺 人 Kill with a Borrowed Sword<BR>4. 以 逸 待 勞 Await the Exhausted Enemy at Your Ease<BR>5. 趁 火 打 劫 Loot a Burning House<BR>6. 聲 東 擊 西 Clamor in the East, Attack in the West<BR><BR><B>II. 敵 戰 計 Stratagems for confrontation</B><BR>7. 無 中 生 有 Create Something From Nothing<BR>8. 暗 渡 陳 倉 Openly Repair The Walkway, Secretly March to Chencang<BR>9. 隔 岸 觀 火 Observe the Fire on the Opposite Shore<BR>10. 笑 裡 藏 刀 Hide Your Dagger Behind a Smile<BR>11. 李 代 桃 僵 Sacrifice the Plum Tree In Place of the Peach<BR>12. 順 手 牽 羊 Seize the Opportunity To Lead a Sheep Away<BR><BR><B>III. 攻 戰 計 Stratagems for attack</B><BR>13. 打 草 驚 蛇 Beat The Grass To Startle The Snake<BR>14. 借 屍 還 魂 Borrow a Corpse to Raise the Spirit<BR>15. 調 虎 離 山 Lure the Tiger Down the Mountain<BR>16. 欲 擒 故 縱 To Catch Something, First Let It Go<BR>17. 拋 磚 引 玉 Toss Out A Brick To Attract Jade<BR>18. 擒 賊 擒 王 To Catch the Bandits First Capture Their Leader<BR><BR><B>IV. 混 戰 計 Stratagems for confused situations</B><BR>19. 釜 底 抽 薪 Steal The Firewood From Under the Pot<BR>20. 混 水 摸 魚 Trouble The Water To Catch The Fish<BR>21. 金 蟬 脫 殼 Shed Your Skin Like the Golden Cicada<BR>22. 關 門 捉 賊 Shut the Door to Catch the Thief<BR>23. 遠 交 近 攻 Befriend a Distant Enemy to Attack One Nearby<BR>24. 假 途 伐 虢 Borrow the Road to Conquer Guo<BR><BR><B>V. 併 戰 計 Stratagems for gaining ground</B><BR>25. 偷 樑 換 柱 Replace The Beams With Rotten Timbers<BR>26. 指 桑 罵 槐 Point At The Mulberry But Curse The Locust Tree<BR>27. 假 癡 不 癲 Feign Madness But Keep Your Balance<BR>28. 上 屋 抽 梯 Lure Your Enemy Onto the Roof, Then Take Away the Ladder<BR>29. 樹 上 開 花 Tie Silk Blossoms to the Dead Tree<BR>30. 反 客 為 主 Exchange the Role of Guest for that of Host<BR><BR><B>VI. 敗 戰 計 Stratagems for desperate situations</B> <BR>31. 美 人 計 The Strategy of Beautiful Women<BR>32. 空 城 計 The Strategy of Open City Gates<BR>33. 反 間 計 The Strategy of Sowing Discord<BR>34. 苦 肉 計 The Strategy of Injuring Yourself<BR>35. 連 環 計 The Tactic of Combining Tactics<BR>36. 走 為 上 計 If All Else Fails Retreat<BR><BR>Whereas other Chinese military texts such as Sun Zi's Art of War focus on military organization, leadership, and battlefield tactics, the Thirty-Six Strategies, this unique collection of ancient Chinese proverbs, are more suitably applied in the fields of politics, diplomacy, and espionage. Tactics such as the 'double cross', the 'frame job', and the 'bait and switch', can be traced back through thousands of years of Chinese history to such proverbs as 'Hide the Dagger Behind a Smile', 'Kill With a Borrowed Sword', and 'Toss out a Brick to Attract Jade' respectively. For the western reader the Thirty-Six Strategies offers timeless insights into the workings of human nature under conditions of extreme stress. <BR><BR>The origins of this book are unknown. No author or compiler has ever been mentioned, and no date as to when it may have been written has been ascertained.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Detail read in Sinolia BBS</STRONG></DIV><!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->
abc 发表于 2006-3-8 22:49:36
Topic: Jinyong and his novels.
Time: this weekend (Beijing time  around noon)
Requirement: knowledge of Jinyong novels, and basic English communication ability.
Platform: Skype.
Native English Speaker: Becca from Seattle. Major in Chinese; research interest in Jinyong novel.
Welcome to join, please, contact me
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-8 22:51:02编辑过]

abc 发表于 2006-3-10 01:15:36
Talking with Mike is scheduled on March 15 around 10PM Beijing time.<BR><BR>Mike: A native English speaker in Montreal, Canada
<p>latform: SKype
<p>please choose one of two topics:
<p>1.Davinci Code history. <BR>When and how Davinci Code happened.
<p>2.Story of Jesus.<BR><FONT size=2>His birth, and what he did.</FONT>
<p>Thank you.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表