英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

锐意英语口语8

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-1-10 20:22| 查看数: 1446| 评论数: 0|



(阿曼达正把她的朋友介绍给她丈夫。)

(Amanda is introducing her friend to her husband.)

阿曼达:嘿,亲爱的。我想你见一见我的朋友。这位是罗杰博士,他是位心理学家,他也是马德里大学心理学系的系主任。他刚从马德里来。这位是我的丈夫,史蒂文。

Amanda: Hi, Darling. I'd like you to meet my friend. This is Dr.Roger, a psychologist. He is also the Dean of Psychology Department of Madrid University. He has just come from Madrid. This is my husband Stephen.

丈夫:我经常听别人提起您。幸会。

Husband: I've often heard of you. Nice to meet you.

罗杰博士:幸会。

Dr.Roger: Nice to meet you, too.

丈夫:请坐,请随便。

Husband: Please take a seat and make yourself at home.

罗杰博士:谢谢。

Dr.Roger: Thank you.

丈夫:您是到这儿出差的吗?

Husband: Are you here for a business trip?

罗杰博士:是的。我是来参加一个在本市召开的重要会议。

Dr.Roger: Yes. I've come to attend an important conference in this city.

丈夫:这是您第一次来这个城市吗?

Husband: Is this the first time you come to this city?

罗杰博士:是的。这个城市真美,不是吗?

Dr.Roger: Yes, it is. It is a lovely city, isn't it?

丈夫:是的,您能在这儿呆多久?

Husband: Yeah. How long will you stay here?

罗杰博士:会议要开三天。之后我想参观一下这个城市的著名景点。您能给我介绍吗?

Dr.Roger: The conference will last three days. After that I want to visit some famous places in this city. Can you name me some?

丈夫:当然可以。我非常熟悉这个城市。那样的话,您开完会后,我可以带您参观一下这个城市。

Husband: Yes, of course. I know this city very well. In that case, I can show you around this city after the conference.

罗杰博士:哦,那太好了。非常感谢您。

Dr.Roger: Oh, that would be great. Thank you very much.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表