找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

I fear

发布者: ch- | 发布时间: 2008-12-4 09:42| 查看数: 2277| 评论数: 4|

One winter afternoon when I was a little girl I woke up and couldn’t see my granny. I stood at the window and called for her. Outside, a storm raged. They told me that she had gone to visit her sister. I refused to believe it. She had always taken me with her. I howled the whole afternoon, inconsolable by Father, Mother or neighbors, until Granny returned unexpectedly in the evening. No one would remember this now except me who always recall that kind of fear clearly. Nobody knows how deeply it influenced me and until now even I am nature enough by appearance, I still cannot conquer that kind of fear which shadowed in my mind since that afternoon.

It is sure that I fear, I fear the departure with the person I love and care. Although I know that there is nothing permanent in the universe and even the finest feast must break up at last. But in my bottom heart, I still dream of love that will be as enduring as heaven and earth. I still dream of the gathering will be everlasting and unchanging. Although it is just a dream I would like to spend all my life to pray for it, never departing with the person I love and care.

最新评论

leec1120 发表于 2008-12-4 10:45:27
maybe we have sth in common
shunitang 发表于 2008-12-4 11:34:15
honey,I know that kind of fear.coz I experienced...

y'know,I have a terrible disease with me,so sometimes I think I cant wake up and lose everything and belongings..

My dearest parents,sisters...friends....

Jesus,finally,I woke up and that horror can't be forgettable..
ch- 发表于 2008-12-4 11:44:42
原帖由 leec1120 于 2008-12-4 10:45 发表

maybe we have sth in common

that means u r a kind person, like me.
ch- 发表于 2008-12-4 11:46:55
原帖由 shunitang 于 2008-12-4 11:34 发表

honey,I know that kind of fear.coz I experienced...

y'know,I have a terrible disease with me,so sometimes I think I cant wake up and lose everything and belongings..

My dearest parents,sisters...fri ...

Honey, Do not be sad, do not fear.

there's some reason, no matter come or leave, both have their meanings.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表