注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【智慧】摆脱疑惑三部曲

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2011-1-18 16:34| 查看数: 1311| 评论数: 2|

How to Banish (v.驱逐) Doubts in Three Steps

As doubts are so insidious(adj.阴险的), how do you beat them? It’s three simple steps, but each one is a bit more difficult than they sound:

1. Become aware(adj.有意识的,警觉的). Doubt gets its power mostly because it is in our subconscious(n.下意识), and we’re not aware of the effects it has on us. Instead, we have to bring it to the forefront(n.显著位置) of our minds. And that means concentrating on our thoughts, and trying to search out those doubts and negative(adj.消极的) thoughts as they come up. The ones that say, “Maybe I can’t do this. Maybe it’s not realistic(adj.现实主义的).” If you make a conscious effort to be aware of these doubts, you can catch them and beat them.

2. Squash(v.粉碎) the doubt. Once you’ve become aware of the doubt, imagine that the doubt is an ugly little bug. Now step on it, and squash it with the bottom of your shoe. Not literally, of course, but in your mind. Exterminate it. Do not let it live and spread!

3. Replace it with something positive(adj.积极地). Now that you’ve squashed the doubt, replace it with positive thoughts. It sounds corny(adj.老土的), but trust me, this works: think to yourself, “I can do this! Others have done it, and so can I! Nothing will stop me.” Or something along those lines, appropriate to(v.使合适,认可)whatever it is you’re doing.

You have to continue to be vigilant(adj.警惕的), and be aware of your doubts before they stop you cold in your tracks. This is a constant process as you pursue your dreams, not a one-time thing. Doubts, like insects, will continue to come back, even after you’ve killed the first wave or two. You can’t let them thrive(v.茁壮成长)and overcome you.

【参考翻译】

摆脱疑惑三部曲

怀疑是如此阴险,你打算怎么打败它们?这三个看似简单的步骤,其实都要比它们看起来的要稍微难一些:

保持警觉:疑惑的力量的壮大,主要是因为它来自于我们的潜意识,并且我们还没有意识到它的影响。所以,我们应该把它看做当务之急。这意味着专注于我们的思想,并在它们出现时试图寻找那些怀疑和消极的想法。有些人会说:“也许我不能做到这一点,也许这是不切实际的。”如果你有意识得去注意这些疑惑,你就可以捕捉并击败它们。

粉碎疑惑:一旦你注意到了疑惑的存在,就想象它是一个恶心的小虫。现在,重重得踩它,用你的鞋底将它碾碎。当然不是叫你真的踩小虫,只是在你的心中。终结它消灭它。不要让它生存并且繁衍!

用积极代替消极:现在你已经碾碎了疑惑,接下来就要用积极的思想来代替它。这个听起来老生常谈,但是请相信我,这真的有用。暗示自己,“我能做到这一点!其他人这么做,我也可以!什么都阻止不了我。”或者是类似的说法,只要能认可你正在做的任何事情。

你必须继续保持警觉,以防它们冷不丁得出现在你的轨道上。这是追梦路上一个持续不断的过程,而不是一次性就能解决的东西。疑惑,和昆虫一样,会在你消灭了第一拨或第二拨后又冒出来。你不能给它们机会茁壮成长而打败你

最新评论

Judyy 发表于 2011-1-18 21:48:23
How to Banish (v.驱逐) Doubts in Three Steps
Judyy 发表于 2011-1-18 21:49:33
Become aware

Squash(v.粉碎) the doubt.

Replace it with something positive
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表