找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

金球奖主持人玩笑开过头 让收视率飞

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2011-1-19 18:49| 查看数: 933| 评论数: 0|

上周日,第68届金球奖在好莱坞的希尔顿酒店盛大开罗,众奖项均各归其主,而今年的电视转播收视率也大幅飙升达12%,这着实让NBC电视台笑得合不拢嘴,论功臣,英国喜剧演员瑞奇-热维斯首当其冲。瑞奇此番梅开二度,延续了去年冷嘲热讽的主持风格,这使得媒体对于他表现的评价毁誉参半,而在场的众好莱坞大腕更是被一个接一个的数落了个透,但却只能摆出一副和颜悦色,如坐针毡的心情可想而知。

典礼一开场,瑞奇便劈头盖脸的一顿猛轰,《我爱你,飞利浦-莫里斯》的金-凯利和伊万-麦克格雷格被说成是“两个死命假装直男的基佬演员,完全颠覆了科学理论”。“意外”入围的《游客》难逃厄运,“这年头没个3D特效的电影还怎么卖啊,就比如说《游客》好了,我的确不太好说三道四,因为我都还没看过,鬼才看呢。”想必慈善场下借此片双双入围“最佳男/女主角”的茱莉和德普肯定笑容僵硬。接着,瑞奇又拿雪儿和《欲望都市》的五“欲女”的年纪开起了玩笑,说“这算是一种贿赂吗?评委们只不过是看了场雪儿的演唱会(电影《滑稽表演》),我想不是,毕竟现在已经不是1975年了。

尖酸挖苦还不够,瑞奇-热维斯还热衷于揭明星的”旧伤疤“,他这样介绍到小罗伯特-唐尼:“他演过《钢铁侠》和《福尔摩斯》,但今晚在做的大家提到他时,则更容易想起加州的戒毒中心。”而小罗伯特也不甘心任人宰割,他反击道,“今天的典礼还是不错的,但一些低级无聊胡编乱造的言语实在倒胃口。”对此不满的明星不止唐尼一人,作为颁奖嘉宾的蒂姆-艾伦与汤姆-汉克斯就在台上放话,“现在的热维斯终于以前那样肥头大耳了,同时也变得非常之无聊和不讨人喜欢。”

'I did every single introduction I was meant to. There just happened to be a long gap,' Gervais told the New York Daily News via email.

'This is because I was allowed to choose who I would introduce in advance. I obviously chose presenters who I had the best jokes for. (And who I knew had a good sense of humour). Everyone took it well and the atmosphere backstage and at the after show was great.'

Well, not everyone. Today the president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association blasted the comedian for his routine, saying he had 'crossed the line' with some of his jokes.

It's unclear if HFPA President Philip Berk will support Gervais coming back next year for a third time.

'Some of the things he said were totally unacceptable,' he told The Hollywood Reporter.

Berk added: 'He definitely crossed the line. And some of the things were totally unacceptable. But that's Ricky. Any of the references to individuals is certainly not something the Hollywood Foreign Press condones.'

But Berk also dismissed claims that the British comic was either fired or told off when he was missing for an hour during the show.

He dismissed those rumours as being 'ridiculous.'

He says: 'He was never called on the carpet, or given a warning or anything else.'

Of course, Berk had earlier been on the receiving end of one of Gervais' jibes.

The comedian announced that Eva Longoria have 'the daunting task' of introducing Berk, the association's president.

Tickled: Johnny Depp, a self-declared Anglophile, laughed at Gervais's dig about him and his latest film The Tourist

Just smile, darling: Gervais also took a pop at Angelina Jolie, seen here with Brad Pitt, as he slated her latest film The Tourist

'That's nothing,' Gervais added. 'I just had to help him off the toilet and pop his teeth in.'

Before offering his greetings to the audience, Berk, wearing a tight smile, said: 'Ricky, next time you want me to help you qualify your movie, go to another guy.'

During the three-hour ceremony the 49-year-old insulted just about everyone in the film industry.

More...Bravo, Ricky Gervais! A risqué attack on self-loving Tinseltown

Did you pay someone to choose that dress for you? The fashion faux pas at the Golden Globes afterparties

Spider-Man's Andrew Garfield does whatever a spider can... but not after a very long night of partying at Golden Globes

That was Swift! Jake Gyllenhaal finds a new date after split from country cutie Taylor

Taking a pop at Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp for their film The Tourist, he said: ‘Seems like everything this year was three-dimensional. Except the characters in The Tourist.

‘I tell you what, I’m jumping on the bandwagon, because I haven’t even seen The Tourist. Who has?’

Gervais also took a dig at the Hollywood Foreign Press, who were the evening's hosts, for nominating Burlesque after being bribed with tickets to a Cher concert.

He added that it wasn't a halfway decent bribe anyway because no one has wanted to go to a Cher concert since 1975.

Sense of humour failure: Robert Downey Jnr didn't take too kindly to Gervais's wisecracks and hit out at the comedian as he presented an award

To gasps from the Beverly Hills audience, he referred to one film featuring ‘two heterosexual actors pretending to be gay, so the complete opposite of some famous Scientologists then’.

Gervais added: 'My lawyers helped me with the wording of that joke.'

Insulted: Hollywood Foreign Press Association President Philip Berk told Gervais to find someone else to qualify his movies

The comedian also said that Sex And The City 2 should have won the special effects award for ‘the team that airbrushed that poster’.

'Girls, we know how old you are. I saw one of you in an episode of Bonanza.'

And he introduced Robert Downey Jr by saying: ‘Many of you in this room probably know him best from such facilities as the Betty Ford Clinic and Los Angeles County Jail.’

Sauntering on stage, Downey took a little bow, then quipped: 'Aside from the fact that it's been hugely mean-spirited, with mildly sinister undertones, I'd say the vibe of the show is pretty good so far, wouldn't you?'

Bruce Willis was unimpressed after Gervais referred to him as ‘Ashton Kutcher’s dad’. (Kutcher is married to Willis’s ex-wife, Demi Moore, and is stepfather to their three daughters.)

He walked on to stage and said pointedly: 'Some people get very lucky in Hollywood, don't they Ricky',

Gervais also let rip when he introduced Toy Story's Tim Allen and Tom Hanks.

He went into a lengthy list of all of Hanks's achievements and accolades over the years before adding: 'The other ... is Tim Allen.'

Hanks said: 'We can recall back when Ricky Gervais was a slightly chubby but very kind comedian.'

And Allen added: 'Neither of which he is now.'

In on the act: Tom Hanks and Tim Allen took a pop at Gervais saying he was no longer fat - but also no longer funny

TODAY'S POLL

Did Ricky Gervais go too far at the Golden Globes?

Yes No VOTE POLL RESULTS

Close All polls Click to view yesterday's poll results Troubled Two And A Half Men star Charlie Sheen was lampooned too.

'It's going to be a night of partying and heavy drinking,' Gervais began his monologue, sipping from a glass of what looked like beer.

'Or, as Charlie Sheen calls it, breakfast.'

As the ceremony continued, it became clear that Gervais had been absent from the stage for a long time. TV host Piers Morgan wrote on Twitter: ‘Gervais not seen for an hour now. What the hell happened.’

He wrote that when Gervais returned to the stage, he looked ‘haunted’.

The New York Times wrote: ‘It was Mr Gervais’s second chance to host the Golden Globes; he may not get a third.’

The Los Angeles Times said his jokes set 'a corrosive tone' for the night, while TV critic Mary McNamara said: 'The opposite of dull and deferential is not snotty and abusive.'

'It would not have been surprising to see a hook emerge suddenly stage left or to learn that the host had taken 'suddenly ill',' she added.

However, he did have some support, Entertainment Weekly's Ken Tucker had nothing but praise for him: 'Thanks once again to Ricky Gervais for bringing the sort of funny rudeness and effrontery... that make an awards show such as the Golden Globes engaging to watch.'

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表