找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

"加勒比海盗"原班人马打造"独行侠"

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2011-1-19 18:53| 查看数: 1083| 评论数: 0|

最为好莱坞当下最炙手可热的一线男星,约翰尼-德普的工作日程可谓排得满满当当,而这其中最令人期待的莫过于由经典西部动作题材《独行侠》所改变的同名电影。据悉,德普将在电影中扮演主角的助手——印第安人Tonto,而主角“独行侠”Reid的人选则是业内议论纷纷的话题,目前看来,“钻石王老五”乔治-克鲁尼出演的几率最大,而大帅哥布拉德-皮特也有机会饰演这个角色,还有人称尼古拉斯-凯奇对于这个计划也非常有兴趣。

前段时间,影片的导演正是敲定,《加勒比海盗》的导演戈尔-维宾斯基将执导该片,搭档则是金牌制片人杰瑞-布鲁克海默,自此,“加勒比”三巨头又将在《独行侠》中再聚首。《独行侠》源于上世纪三十年代的一部广播剧,之后被率番改编为电视剧、电影、动画和小说,是美国最为家喻户晓的侠客之一。主角Reid和Tonta是一对绝配搭档,两人一道惩凶除恶,上演了不少惊心动魄的故事。

Johnny Depp has a stacked schedule of upcoming projects on the horizon, none more anticipated than the Jerry Bruckheimer produced, Gore Verbinski directed reboot of Lone Ranger. Depp will play the title character's sidekick, Tonto, in a role that he hopes will offer him a chance to pay tribute to Native Americans, whom he feels have never been portrayed in a good light in terms of cinema.

Depp also calls the current version of the script "very funny", which indicates that this will be a more lighthearted take on the material as opposed to a more gritty, action-filled Western.

Here is what Depp had to say about Walt Disney's Lone Ranger:

I think it's going to be good, when we have a chance to put it up on its feet. What we've got so far screenplay-wise is really great, really funny. I always felt Native Americans were badly portrayed in Hollywood films over the decades. It's a real opportunity for me to give a salute to them. Tonto was a sidekick in all the Lone Ranger series. [This film] is a very different approach to that partnership. And a funny one I think."

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表