找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

what on earth is going on

发布者: leec1120 | 发布时间: 2008-12-27 14:28| 查看数: 2526| 评论数: 3|

A party was held to welcome the coming 2009 last night in the company canteen. The cheerful atmosphere and wonderful programs made me happy and it is the happiness that I have lost for a long time since I came to Nanjing last year. Meanwhile, the party reminded me of my four years life in the college. When I was a fresher, I performed on the stage singing an English song and won the applause. From then on, I became kinda well-known in our institute and made lots of friends. They all envied me of singing English songs well and I was also asked to sing RAP for them, which encouraged me to be the most active guy in my class.

There were anther three guys who play basketball as well as I do in my class. We built our brotherhood on the champion we won again and again in the institute. So we four guys were all well-known. We went to restaurant, KTV usually after games together with the girls who were cheering for us. At that time my life was filled with full of passion and laugh. I am missing my friends and yearning that period of time.

Now something changed deep in my heart, I even don’t know who I am. I wanna have friends but I am unwilling to make friends. Passion and laugh are gone, I sometimes feel lonely while I wouldn’t like to talk with others. I don’t play basketball and sing any more. What on earth is going on? I think I need a psychotherapy

最新评论

leec1120 发表于 2008-12-28 09:35:44
I really wanna go home,I feel that I am vagabondizing, as long as I go home I am likely to feel settled
ch- 发表于 2008-12-29 10:41:28
hehe, do not worry, you are always that excellent in my eyes.
leec1120 发表于 2008-12-29 12:59:31
原帖由 ch- 于 2008-12-29 10:41 发表

hehe, do not worry, you are always that excellent in my eyes.

thank you honey~~~

i am glad to hear you say so, you encouraged me so much and i am going to work harder and harder to change my situation.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表