找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

realzing the fact

发布者: leec1120 | 发布时间: 2009-1-11 07:43| 查看数: 2751| 评论数: 7|

I finally realized why my father never said yes to the affair about my girlfriend and me, even though he never said no as well.

Hardly did he express his attitude definitely when we talked about this topic, instead he would say “you are still too young to know something especially what love is. Love is not so simple as you thought. There are too many things waiting for you to taste. You will change, including your philosophy, world view and value view, etc; you will change into anther person whom you even cannot recognize with the increasing of your experiences, so will she.”

Every time by hearing what he said, I would always feel angry. I thought he was laughing at our love, the pure, romantic love started in the college. And I also thought he didn’t believe in me, his son could insist on making the love everlasting. In his opinion, our love just seems to be a flash in the pan. I really can’t agree more with what he said, because there is a belief deep in my heart, I am convinced that there won't be an end for our love. So, we made efforts and tried end up with working in the same province although still being apart.

However, I was awaken by the reality lately. We really changed. When we were in college, we had common friends; the only thing we did was studying and enjoying our life, even the way we lived was the same. We went out for fun together, ate together, and shared the happiness and sadness all together. If there was something wrong between us, we could talk face to face. Our initial target and the ultimate destination were both being together. How innocent we were! Since we began to work, we have got in touch with new guys, met with various of guys, made new friends, the friends are no longer in common. We go out, have dinner with different people whose philosophy, world view and value view have a great influence on ours respectively. We still share the happiness and sadness with each other only by dropping a line or making a phone call instead of talking face to face, looking into each other’s eyes so that we sometimes misunderstand each other. We then begin to arguer without stopping, of which we both are sick and tired.

Both of us have been working for more than one year, all kinds of practical problems obsessed us and made us more and more practical and selfish. Different kinds of work, different social position and different salary made the gap between us grow wider and wider. Particularly, the financial problems pushed me down too heavily to take a breath.

All in all, after experiencing the baptism of society, I have changed, so has she! She did change so much that I couldn’t get acclimated to what she is yet. I don't know how long our love would last with the continuous changing, but I’d like to keep this relationship lasting as long as she won’t give up.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
shunitang + 20 goodies!

查看全部评分

最新评论

shunitang 发表于 2009-1-14 09:53:45
oh,lee.yeah,time is the touchstone of your love.

many people would say the love in school can come of it,so in college,I just put myself into studying,and ignore the personal affairs.

now,in reality,you and your lover may face some problems which influence your chemistry so much,you cant escape facing and solving them.your family present their attitudes clearly and how about your GF's?

I am aware that in your deep heart you wanna her as your half forever and raise a new family with you,but you are still young,so everything is constantly changing,just let the time say.

somehow,dont be sad,sometimes we have no option but accept.the pure and romantic love will haunt you lifetime,I guess.

wish you good luck,my youngster!
leec1120 发表于 2009-1-14 14:54:43
hehe, what a practical society it is~~

you cannot do everything with money, but you can do nothing without money
wrongway 发表于 2009-1-14 17:03:54
you must cut down the physical distance between you two.
leec1120 发表于 2009-1-14 17:10:07
you must cut down the physical distance between you two.

wrongway 发表于 2009-1-14 17:03

yes, i do think so
shunitang 发表于 2009-1-14 17:28:06
lee,you are a really guy with strong will.

I even dont know why my ex-BF and I fell apart..
ch- 发表于 2009-1-16 14:53:32
the fact is no enough money, no nice honey.
leec1120 发表于 2009-1-16 15:18:10
the fact is no enough money, no nice honey.

ch- 发表于 2009-1-16 14:53

i will make myself be such kind of man who has no money but has lots of honey ~~hah
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表