找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

怎样利用压岁钱?How to spend the gift money?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-1-27 08:34| 查看数: 2737| 评论数: 7|

The Chinese New Year is coming! Do you still have the chance to get the red envolope from our parents? With the development of our modern society, people's living conditions become much more comfortable. And the children have more chance to get more money from their relative or their parents. But young children do not know how to use the money appropriately, they possibly consume all the money to buy expensive merchandise that they like. What about you, friends?

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

binger-冰儿 发表于 2011-1-27 16:07:16
本帖最后由 binger-冰儿 于 2011-1-27 16:09 编辑

tell you the truth ,i have no gift money,because i need no mondy , the gift money from all my relatives and friends isgiven to my mother....

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

binger-冰儿 发表于 2011-1-27 16:07:49
回复 2# binger-冰儿

need no money ,sorry
binger-冰儿 发表于 2011-1-27 16:15:38
, in fact, when i wasat my own school ihad earneda lot of money by my part job, I will use the money to buy some for my loved ones the gifts they like, the rest of the money I would buy some books and my daily necessities
R-Tracy 发表于 2011-1-27 16:47:14
lol, I'm too old to get lucky money from my parents now. However,the to[pic reminded me of the most exciting moments in the Spring Festival. When I was a kid, I always looked forward to the coming of the Spring Festival, for I could get lucky money from my parents and relatives. At that time, both of my family andour relatives were poor, and I could only get 10-20yuan at the most for my lucky. Thanks goodness! My parents were open and kind and allowed me to have all my lucky money. In those days I liked reading so much that all my lucky money contributed to the bookshop in our small town. I could still remember how excited I was to own one more new book.

Nowadays things have changed greatly. My son can get so much lucky money each year that I have to save it for him in a bank. I told my son that he could have all his money back after he graduate from college. Each Spring Festival I give 50 yuan to my son as his allowance. And all his allowance is spent on his toys of all kinds. I should say that he doesn't know the value of the money. Maybe it's the high time that I taught him how hard to earn money.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

cqbbwxg 发表于 2011-1-27 16:57:53
i think i could buy sth useful and keep it for a long time .such as books;foods.

usually ,i would be given money for my mom.but the reason of i am a chidren

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

huowa222 发表于 2011-1-31 15:13:11
thinking of the lucky money during my childhood, now,i pretty regret handing all of them to my parents.

lucky money doesn't mean new-year blessing to childrens anymore, on the contrary, its just adults' games. modenization, as well as Bureaucracy is eroding our chinese traditional lucky-money culture. to date, lucky moeny has turned to be to root of evil, corruption, and trigger ofmoney worship. mostly, people show their gratitude to seniority by gifting red envolop to their kids.
songjiangbo 发表于 2011-2-6 08:53:48
i am too old to get the gift money
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表