找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

贝嫂大秀纯金iPhone 小贝艳照当壁纸

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2011-2-11 20:13| 查看数: 1593| 评论数: 0|

Most people would be thrilled just to get their hands on the latest iPhone.

不要以为只有小老百姓才对最新iPhone手机疯狂着迷,就算是大明星对此趋之若鹜。

But when you are Victoria Beckham, you simply have to go one better.

维多利亚·贝克汉姆便是其中之一,不过她要的则是更好的。

The designer jetted into New York yesterday carrying what may be the ultimate fantasy phone - a custom-made gold iPhone4... with a topless photo of her husband David as the screen background.

这位跨界设计师的女星昨天现身于纽约肯尼迪机上,手上便攥着终极的奢华手机——定制版纯金iPhone 4,她更是将小贝上身裸露的“春光照”设定为了壁纸。

While smouldering pictures of the handsome sports star are a popular wallpaper option for many women, Victoria's is likely to be one snapped in the flesh.

尽管类似的性感照是会出现在不少女星粉丝的手机里,但维多利亚这般绝对是百分百的“原创作品”。

Victoria flashed her couture cellular as she marched through JFK airport still in the skin-tight shiny jeans from her own fashion range, blazer and studded Christian Louboutin heels she left Heathrow in.

当日,一身小黑西装外套加修身裤的维多利亚踩着Christian Louboutin出现在了机场,不时的秀了秀她手中的奢华手机。

Victoria isn't showing any hint of a baby bump just yet, and has been sticking to loose-fitting tops during her early pregnancy.

刚宣布有喜的她丝毫看不出来有孕在身的迹象。

She appears to be taking advantage of her remaining weeks of fitting into her skintight shiny jeans, which will soon be becoming a little too snug.

贝嫂似乎正抓紧小腹隆起身材走样前最后的时间,以紧身热裤展现美好身段。

The Beckhams announced in January that they were expecting a fourth child in the summer, but have declined to comment on reports last week that the baby is a girl.

小贝夫妇在上个月时对外宣布了即将在今年夏天迎来第四个孩子出生的喜讯,上周有消息称腹中胎儿是个女婴,对此贝克汉姆一家否认了这一传闻。

Victoria has often spoken over the years about her desire to add a girl to her male-dominant brood.

多年来,贝嫂一直念叨着想替阳刚气“过剩”的家里添女丁的愿望。

‘Everyone keeps asking me if I would like to have a little girl and I think, at some point, if I am lucky enough to have another baby, that would be great,' she said last year. 'If I am blessed enough.’

“大家都问我是不是想要个女儿,我想,如果真能这么幸运的话那该有多好。”去年夏天,维多利亚在一次采访中说到。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表