QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

最实用的中英文简历及cover letter制作

发布者: shakyren | 发布时间: 2009-2-20 23:26| 查看数: 1918| 评论数: 3|

本帖最后由 shakyren 于 2009-2-20 23:27 编辑

2.1 Writing Your Resume Step by Step

Brainstorm Time! No one knows you better than yourself! It is your responsibility, not others’, to

“draw” a clear and vivid picture about all these things that your interviewers want to know! It is

also “show time” now!!!

Step 1: Gathering Information

Before you write, take time to do a self-assessment on paper. Outline your skills and abilities as

well as your work experience and extracurricular activities. This will make it easier to prepare a

thorough resume.

Step 2: Deciding What to Include

In order to clarify what is relevant to a particular job, ask yourself the following

questions:

• What do I do best?

• What skills have I developed?

• What work experiences have I found satisfying?

• If I am looking at a specific job description, what skills and experiences are

identified?

• What is important about my education? (This usually includes degrees and

perhaps specific courses.)

• Are there unique experiences or talents I want to share?

Take time to answer these questions thoughtfully. Doing so will make the task of creating a

resume easier. Then organize your materials to answer these questions. There may be some

overlap, and that's okay.

Step 3: Choosing a Format

There are two basic formats that are found when writing a resume: a skills-based resume

and a reverse chronological resume. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes

certain characteristics of each are combined to create a combination resume. Depending

on the job for which you are applying, you may choose one format or the other. It is good

to try both styles to see which one presents the most powerful image.

Recognize the types of resume so you can choose the type effective for your situation:

• Chronological(时序型)

• Skills-based /Functional(功能型)

• Combination(混合型)

最新评论

felixchang 发表于 2009-2-23 22:35:50
谢谢你的分享。
Jessili 发表于 2009-3-27 21:22:06
谢谢楼主,非常受用的东西
liulp15 发表于 2009-3-28 20:00:09
Thanks for your sharing! Your explaination is very clear! I learned a lot from here.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表