注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

北漂女孩网上拍卖剩余人生

发布者: shunitang | 发布时间: 2009-3-8 10:25| 查看数: 1156| 评论数: 1|

CNN报道,中国女孩儿陈潇决定由网民来决定自己的生活。

(CNN) -- Chen Xiao had pretty much given up making her own decisions and so decided to throw open her life to the whims of China's hundreds of millions of Internet users, known in China as netizens.

她的网店上写道:“你可以安排陈潇的生活,而我的义务就是为您服务。”

"It's your right to arrange Chen Xiao's life, and it's my obligation to serve you," read her online shop.

陈潇表示,2008年她经历了太多悲惨的事情,她的服装店倒闭了,中国又遭遇了汶川大地震。自去年12月起,她决定由网友来安排她的日常活动。

Chen Xiao said she has been allowing Internet users to pick her daily activities since December after 2008 saw such misery-inducing events as the bankruptcy of her clothing shop and the earthquake that hit China.

事实证明,她发现的不仅仅是一个崭新的生活,还包括一个谋生的新途径。

What she stumbled upon was not only a new life but a new way to make a living.

每小时收费3美元,她的工作内容丰富多彩:从为宠物送饭,到照顾流浪猫,还包括为那些无家可归的人送上热腾腾的饭菜。

She charges about $3 an hour, and she's been asked to do almost everything from delivering pet food to caring for stray cats to taking a hot lunch to a homeless man.

而真正让她感到惊奇的并不是这些种类繁多的要求,而是她能够在这个过程中找到快乐。

What surprised her the most was not so much the varied requests but being able to find happiness in the process.

迄今为止,她所接的最具意义的任务就是见证一个孩子的出生:孩子的父亲是个陌生人,他只是想让别人来拍照、分享这个时刻。

So far, the most meaningful assignment she was given was attending a child's birth -- the father was a complete stranger who just wanted someone to take pictures and share the moment.

当然,她拒绝接受非法、不道德或者暴力的要求。但仍有人不断询问。

She will not do anything illegal, immoral or violent, but she said that has not stopped some from asking.

对于现在这种在网上接受任务的工作,陈自己也不确定会坚持多久。

Chen does not know how much longer she will keep taking cyberrequests.

她表示:“当人们不再需要我,我想我会继续过正常的生活。但不清楚将来会是什么样子。”

"When people stop needing me, I'll go back to my original life. But I don't know what will come," she said.

陈的事迹见证了在中国,互联网正从一个虚拟的网络空间走向现实生活。

Chen is another example here of how in China the Internet is crossing over from cyberspace to the real world.

至少,在人们失业、商店倒闭的形势下,这是个在金融危机中求生的不错选择。

For now it is a good way to survive the financial crisis when many others are losing their jobs and businesses are going broke.

陈潇的成功给在金融寒冬下就业难的大学生一个很好的启示,没有创业资本、社会经验少,但是,年轻人最大的优点在于有梦想有激情有想法。

Chen's success give those grads a hint: Without money and social experience, the most distinguish advantage of young grads is their ideas as well as dreams.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表