只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[作文改错] In Hat Shop

发布者: shirley0086574 | 发布时间: 2009-3-10 21:42| 查看数: 1834| 评论数: 6|

20鲜花
本帖最后由 shirley0086574 于 2009-3-17 08:05 编辑

这是我根据新概念第二册41课课文改写的,请大家帮我挑挑错!

'Do you intend to try on all hats here?' my husband said to me.

'You needn't be so rude about it.' I answered as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My husband sat down on one of those modern chairs with holes in it and waited. We had been in the hat shop for half an hour and I was still in front of the mirror.

There were too many beautiful hats in the shop. I liked them very much, but I thought they all were too expensive for me, so I could not make up my mind to buy anyone.

'We mustn't buy things we don't need.' my husband remarked suddenly.

'You needn't have said that,' I answered, 'I needn't remind you of that terrible tie you bought yesterday.'

'I find it beautiful,' he said, 'a man can never have too many ties.'

'And a woman can't have too many hats,' I answered, 'and that I haven't bought new hat for years.'

'Excuse me, darling,' he looked me regretfully, 'which one is your favourite? I'll send it you as a gift for the coming Women's Day.'

Ten minutes later we walked out of the shop together. I was wearing a beautiful hat that made me younger.

原文地址:https://www.enfamily.cn/space.php?uid=99567&;do=thread&id=266&page=2

最佳答案

查看完整内容

with holes in them I thought they were all too expensive for me I haven't bought a new hat for years.' he looked at me regretfully

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +10 收起 理由
Nicoffee + 10 bonus

查看全部评分

最新评论

free2009 发表于 2009-3-10 21:42:30
with holes in them

I thought they were all too expensive for me

I haven't bought a new hat for years.'

he looked at me regretfully

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
Nicoffee + 20 bonus

查看全部评分

shirley0086574 发表于 2009-3-11 14:26:44
2# free2009

谢谢您的指正。

关于第一个错误,如果改成them,表示那些新式的椅子都有洞,如果想表达他坐的那把椅子有洞,该怎样写才不会引起歧义呢?

41课课文是这样的:[url=]I sat down on one of those modern chairs with holes in it and waited. [/url]

类似的句子还有第28课:[url=]Jasper White is one of those rare people who believes in ancient myths. [/url]从句修饰的是前面的one所以后面的动词用了believes.
free2009 发表于 2009-3-11 14:57:55
Just keep the original expression.
shirley0086574 发表于 2009-3-13 22:10:53
订正如下:

'Do you intend to try on all hats here?' my husband said to me.

'You needn't be so rude about it.' I answered as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My husband sat down on one of those modern chairs with holes in it and waited. We had been in the hat shop for half an hour and I was still in front of the mirror.

There were too many beautiful hats in the shop. I liked them very much, but I thought they were all too expensive for me, so I could not make up my mind to buy anyone.

'We mustn't buy things we don't need.' my husband remarked suddenly.

'You needn't have said that,' I answered, 'I needn't remind you of that terrible tie you bought yesterday.'

'I find it beautiful,' he said, 'a man can never have too many ties.'

'And a woman can't have too many hats,' I answered, 'and that I haven't bought a new hat for years.'

'Excuse me, darling,' he looked at me regretfully, 'which one is your favourite? I'll send it you as a gift for the coming Women's Day.'

Ten minutes later we walked out of the shop together. I was wearing a beautiful hat that made me younger.
PHYLLISYE 发表于 2009-3-26 10:10:58
还有一个地方要改的,

'You needn't be so rude about it.' I answered as ...

you needn't be so rude about them
shirley0086574 发表于 2009-3-26 16:39:33
6# PHYLLISYE

谢谢您的关注!

不过我觉得还是应该用it而不是them,因为我指的不是所有的帽子,而是试戴帽子这件事情.

您意见如何?
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表