注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

凯特·温斯莱特获封"年度魅力人士"

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2011-3-3 22:10| 查看数: 1119| 评论数: 0|

eb99f7cd7aac424eac3e6d600afbce7d.jpg

奥斯卡影后凯特·温斯莱特最近被女性杂志《Glamour》评选为年度最具魅力名人,并登上了该杂志4月刊的封面。在采访中,这位英国女明星坦诚对于自己的体型的困扰,她说:“当我开始身体有些臃肿的时候,就会有人对我说,‘你的脸蛋儿真漂亮’,言下之意便是‘但你颈部以下的部分就有点问题了。’”同时,凯特也申明自己从未接受过美容手术,“我从来没有想要尝试过那方面的事”,温丝莱特告诉这本杂志,“对与自己身体的任何一个部分,我都没有不满意或者想要做改变的想法,并且也不会因为别人的愿望或者是为了满足他们的某种幻想做改变。”

b2abb05a87f743fea869c088bee21173.jpg

Though Kate Winslet is celebrated for her curvy figure, the 35-year-old actress tells the April issue of Glamour that she wasn't always happy with her body.   "I will tell you that when I was heavy, people would say to me -- and it was such a backhanded compliment -- they would say, 'You've got such a beautiful face,' in the way of, like, 'Oh, isn't it a shame that from the neck down you're questionable,'" she recalls.   Winslet's weight isn't the only part of her appearance under scrutiny; she also denies ever having plastic surgery.   "No, I have never tried any of that stuff," she tells the mag. "I don't have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else's or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are."   Instead, the Oscar-winning actress -- who split from director Sam Mendes in March 2010 -- says she's focused on raising her two children, Mia, 10, and Joe, 7.   "The challenge is making sure that they're never treated different just because I sometimes am," she says. "I always want them to be regular kids who are grateful and respectful of other human beings."

"I want them to know that when we fly first-class, that they are lucky," Winslet continues. "The highest compliment I could ever receive about my kids -- and I can say that this does happen frequently -- is when the in-flight crew say to me, 'Your children are wonderful. They are so well-behaved.' Every time I am told that, I could weep."

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表