找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

改写54

发布者: 风轻轻过 | 发布时间: 2009-4-24 20:13| 查看数: 1776| 评论数: 2|

After lunch, I sent my son to school and then I went to the shops. It was still early when I returned home. my son was at school, my husband was at work and the house was quiet. So I decided to make some cakes. In a short time I was busy mixing eggs,sugar and flour and my hands were soon covered with sticky pastry. At exactly that moment, the move bell rang. Nothing could have been more annoying. I picked up the receiver between two sticky fingers and was dismayed when I recognized the voice of my sister. It took me ten minutes to persuade her to ring back later. At last I hung up the receiver. What a mess! There was pastry on my fingers, on the movebell, and on the doorknobs. I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead. This time it was the postman and he wanted me to sign for a registered letter!

最新评论

风轻轻过 发表于 2009-4-24 21:00:11
After lunch, I sent my son to school and then I went to the shops. It was still early when I returned home. my son was at school, my husband was at work and the house was quiet. So I decided to make some cakes. In a short time I was busy mixing eggs,sugar and flour and my hands were soon covered with sticky pastry. At exactly that moment, the move bell rang. Nothing could have been more annoying. I picked up the movebell between two sticky fingers and was dismayed when I recognized the voice of my sister. It took me ten minutes to persuade her to ring back later. At last I turnedoff the movebell. What a mess! There was pastry on my fingers, on the movebell, and on the doorknobs. I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead. This time it was the postman and he wanted me to sign for a registered letter!
Maryan0968 发表于 2009-4-26 07:14:43
As soon as the writer returned home from the shops she began to make some meat pies. When the telephone rang soon afterwards her fingers were very sticky. She spent ten minutes talking to Helen Bates on the telephone. After that she looked at the mess she had made. Her hands, the telephone and the doorknob were covered with pastry. Just then, a postman rang the doorbell. He wanted her to sign for a registered letter.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表