QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

2009年新目标中考模拟试题三

发布者: dongluonan | 发布时间: 2009-4-25 17:27| 查看数: 2181| 评论数: 8|

2009年新目标中考模拟试题三

满分(100分)I. 单项选择(15分)

( )1. There is report in today’s newspaper.

It’s about 11th Shanghai International Film Festival.

A. a; an B. the; the C. a; the D. a; /

( )2. — Who is the boy that you spoke with just now?

is my classmate.

A. She B. Her C. He D. Him

( )3. — Would you like something to drink?

— Yes, just water.

A. some B. any C. few D. little

( )4. I think a will be very useful for me when I’m traveling in a new place.

A. pear B. cat

C. map D. sweater

( )5. Could you   a clean shirt from my bedroom

me?

A. take; to B. bring; back

C. give; for D. fetch; for

( )6. — Don’t , my children. I’m sure you will win.

— Thank you, Mr Wang. We’ll try our best.

A. put up B. give up

C. work out D. turn off

( )7. — These days I have always felt stressed.

— You can ask Mrs Lee for help. It’s    for her to solve your problem.

A. necessary B. useful

C. important D. possible

( )8. — After we finish this part of the work, let’s stop .

— It’s up to you, but I’m used to this kind of job.

A. resting; doing B. resting; do

最新评论

dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 17:33:57
C. to rest; doing D. to rest; do

( )9. All the passengers  wear seat belts(安全带) on the plane.

A. can B. shouldn’t

C. needn’t D. must

( )10. — You speak English much  than before.

— Thank you.

A. wellB. goodC. bestD. better

( )11. Get to the top of the mountain,    you can see the whole town.

A. andB. or C. if D. /

( )12. — Have you told him the good news?

— No, I  him tomorrow.

A. tell B. have told

C. will tellD. told

( )13. — How was your weekend?

— Great! We  a party at Ann’s home.

A. are going to have B. had

C. were havingD. have had

( )14. — Could you tell me ?

— Sure. It’s on the other side of the street.

A. when was the post office built

B. when the post office was built

C. where is the post office

D. where the post office is

( )15. — Hi, John. I’m sorry to tell you that I’m too busy to go to the museum with you.

— .

A. It doesn’t matter

B. That’s a great idea

C. Go on

D. You’ve got no chance

Ⅱ. 完形填空(20分)
dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 17:37:18
The story of KingArthur(亚瑟王) has been told for hundreds of years.There have been poems, books and even films made of his life, and all of them16the story a little differently.

The basic story is like this one. There was a sword(剑) that had been pushed into a17. It was said thatwhoever could move the18would become King of England and save the country. Many brave knights (骑士) tried to pull the sword out, but they all19. One day,a young boy called Arthur was walking past the stone.He pulled the sword20the stone and became the new King of England.

Arthur lived in a castle(城堡) with his beautiful wife. In the castle he had a round21, where he sat with his knights. It was 22so that there was no one at the head of it. Arthur and his knights were all equal(平等的).

23did Arthur really exist? Some say he was a Roman; others say he was a Briton fighting the invaders (侵略者). But24this doesn’t matter. The story of a noble and brave king, who tried his best to25his country, is one that people of all generations find great even today.

( )16. A. write B. show

C. tellD. make

( )17. A. tableB. chair

C. drumD. stone

( )18. A. swordB. stone

C. enemy D. people

( )19. A. succeededB. failed

C. went away D. disappeared

( )20. A. out ofB. into

C. onD. next to

( )21. A. deskB. table

C. chairD. sofa

( )22. A. longB. short

C. roundD. tall

( )23. A. Or B. But

C. AndD. So

( )24. A. quicklyB. hardly
dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 17:38:54
C. mainlyD. perhaps

( )25. A. save B. love

C. build D. guard

Ⅲ. 阅读理解(30分)

A

During the Spring and Autumn Period (770B.C.-476B.C.) there was a man whose name was Yu Boya.Yu Boya was a famous musician at that time. When he was young, he was bright and eager to learn. He learned from many famous music teachers, and his skills in playing the musical instrument(乐器) were well-known. But he still felt that he could not express the different things which were deeply in his mind. Knowing what were in his mind? His teacher took him to Penglai Island by boat. On the island, his teacher let him enjoy the beautiful nature and listen to the roaring (咆哮) of the sea. Boya saw the great sea. Seabirds were circling in the air, and their crying was very pleasant to the ear. Trees were green and the air was fresh. Suddenly something came into his mind, as if he had heard the beautiful music of nature. At once he took his musical instrument and played it. He followed the thoughts in his mind while he was playing. He was drawing a beautiful picture of nature with his music. Seeing this, the teacher said to him, ‘’You have mastered(掌握) the art of playing.”

根据短文内容,选择正确答案。

( )26. Yu Boya wanted to become a  when he was young.

A. teacherB. actor

C. musician D. fisherman

( )27. Yu Boya  when he was young.

A. was foolishB. was naughty

C. studied hardD. didn’t like music

( )28. Yu Boya and his teacher went to Penglai Island to .

A. listen to the seaB. see the seabirds

C. see the green trees D. learn the real music

( )29.  helped Yu Boya succeed in playing music.

A. The roaring of the sea

B. The beautiful nature
dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 18:13:01
C. The seabirds

D. The instruments

( )30. From the passage, we can learn .

A. Yu Boya was born in the 17th century

B. Yu Boya was not good at music before he went to Penglai Island

C. Yu Boya found a famous musician as his teacher on Penglai Island

D. Yu Boya suddenly learned the real music when he was by the sea

B

The Smurfs(蓝精灵)are 51 years old now. These small blue figures first appeared in October 1958.Pierre Culliford created them and called them Smurfs. They first appeared on US television in 1981, and now they have many fans all over the world.

The Smurfs are short. They live in little whitemushroom homes and developed their own “Smurf” language. There are over 100 Smurfs in the Smurf Village. The Smurfs are led by 543-year-old Papa Smurf, a good and powerful wise man. Smurfs have their own jobs in the village according to their abilities. They live happily with nature. The Smurfs show love and friendship.

“Every child should watch The Smurfs because they are good cartoons for kids. Children can learn teamwork rather than learn to quarrel and fight with others,” said a parent.

根据短文内容,选择正确答案。

( )31. When did the Smurfs first appear?

A. In October 1950.B. In October 1958.

C. In September 1958. D. In September 1981.

( )32. What color are the Smurfs’ homes?

A. White.B. Blue.C. Black.D. Red.

( )33. Who is Papa Smurf?

A. He is a bad and powerful wizard(巫师).

B. He created the Smurfs.

C. He is bigger than other Smurfs.

D. He is the leader of the Smurfs.

( )34. How do the Smurfs find their jobs?
dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 18:15:44
A. The wizard gives the jobs to them.

B. They have nothing to do.

C. They choose their jobs according to their abilities.

D. They choose their jobs according to their hobbies.

( )35. What can children learn from The Smurfs?

A. They can learn how to make good cartoons.

B. They can learn teamwork.

C. They can learn to quarrel and fight with others.

D. They can learn to live in the mushroom homes.

C

What’s the farthest place you have ever cycled? Perhaps you cycle to school or to work, or maybe at most a short cycling trip with friends. How would you feel about spending months on the road traveling alone from the UK to China by bike?

For Pete Jones, cycling long distances and staying out at night are very natural. And now Mr Jones is taking a trip across from Britain to China. Having lived in Xinjiang for three years, and having visited the country many times since 1992, Pete Jones is no stranger to China.

But he says many people are puzzled by his passion(激情) for cycling. And they asked why he would choose to cycle when he can drive a car.

Edward Genochio was another Englishman who completed a 41,000 km trip to China and back. He said one of his aims was to tell people that cycling does no harm to nature and the environment, and it is safe.

In the UK, more and more have chosen two wheels over four in the last few years. Some people think the number of people cycling to work has almost doubled in the last five years.

(一)根据短文内容简要回答问题。

36. Why is Pete Jones no stranger to China?

37. What does the last paragraph tell us?

(二)将短文中画线的句子译成汉语。

dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 18:21:47

(三)请给短文拟一个适当的标题。

IV. 任务型阅读(10分)

阅读下列短文,选择适当的俚语完成66~70小题,使句子完整、通顺。

People in the United States love their dogs very much. They take their dogs for walks, let them play outside and give them good food. However, the expression, to lead a dog’s life, describes a person who has an unhappy kind of life.

Some people say we live in a dog-eat-dog world.

That means many people are competing (竞争) for the same things, like a good job. They say that to be successful, a person has to work like a dog. This means they have to work very, very hard. Such hard work can make people dog-tired.

A woman might get angry at her husband for coming home late or forgetting their wedding anniversary (结婚周年纪念日). She might tell him that he is in the doghouse. This means that he is in trouble for doing something wrong. She may not treat him nicely until he

says sorry.

Dog expressions are also used to describe the weather. Dog days are the hottest days of the year. A rainstorm may cool the weather. But we do not want it to rain too hard. We do not want it to rain cats and dogs.

41. I’m  af ter moving the several hundred potted flowers to the rooms in a hurry.

42. Oh, poor Mike  because his wife never stops shouting at him.

43. I can do nothing except swimming in the .

44. The kitchen is so dirty that we have to  to clean it in time.

45. I’m  because I forgot Sam’s birthday.

V. 综合填空(10分)

根据上下文从方框中所给的词中选择最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空。每词限用一次。

consider, for, popular, visit, water, expensive, since, large, learn, ancient, million, world

There is a very large public aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia. The Georgia Aquarium says it is 46  in the world. It has more than 100,000 kinds of sea animals in thirty million litres(公升) of sea 47  .These include two whale sharks — the 48  largest fish.
dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 18:23:34
And everyone seems to enjoy 49  huge public aquariums that have opened around the world. Visiting an aquarium is a good way for children 50   about sea creatures. They might even want to start an aquarium at home and join 51  of people around the world who keep fish as pets.

We do not really know when people began keeping fish as pets. But people have been interested in fish 52   a long time ago. Some say the Chinese people kept and studied carp (鲤鱼) and goldfish more than one thousand years ago. The 53  Romans kept eels (鳝鱼) as pets. And the Greek philosopher Aristotle (亚里士多德) is 54  to be the first to study sea life, including sharks and dolphins.

Keeping fish at home in small water tanks (缸) is very 55   today.

VI. 单词拼写(5分)

根据句意和所给中文提示,写出句中的单词。

56. You are going to travel around  (亚洲)next summer, aren’t you?

57. We’ve grown many green   (蔬菜) in our garden.

58. By 2050 the world’s   (人口) is expected to reach 9.1 billion.

59. — What’s on in the nearest   (电影院) tonight?

— Chen Kaige’s new movie Forever Enthralled( 《梅兰芳》).

60. It’s known to all that Teachers’ Day falls on

(九月) 10th in China.

VII. 书面表达(15分)

假如你们学校要开展“创建和谐校园(to build a harmonious campus)”活动,请根据提示写一篇倡议书,号召大家为创建和谐校园而努力。要求: 80词左右(短文开头已给出,不计入总词数)。

提示:

1. 努力学习,积极参加课外活动;

2. 友爱互助,尊敬师长;

3. 爱护花草树木,不随地乱扔废弃物。

Our school is like our home. We should try to

build up a harmonious campus.

dongluonan 发表于 2009-4-25 18:27:32
参考答案:

I.1-5 CCACD 6-10 BDCDD11-15 ACBDA

II. 16-20 CDABA21-25 BCBDA

III.26-30 CCDBD31-35 CDDBC

36. He has lived in Xinjiang for three years and visited China many times.

37. More and more people choose to ride bicycles to work in the last few years.

38. 如果你独自一人用几个月的时间从英国骑自行车旅行到中国,你会感觉如何?

39. 他说他这样做的目的之一就是要告诉人们骑自行车对自然环 境没有任何破坏而且很安全。

40. Cycling to China

IV.41. dog-tired42. leads a dog’s life43. dog days

44. work like a dog45. in the doghouse

V.46. the largest47. water 48. world’s 49. visiting50. to learn

51. millions 52. since53. ancient 54. considered55. popular

VI.56. Asia 57. vegetables 58. population 59. cinema60. September

VII.One possible version:

Our school is like our home. We should try to build up a harmonious campus.

First of all, the students in our school should work hard at our lessons. After school, we’d better take an active part in all kinds of activities to help improve our health and study. Then we should be friendly to one another. We should respect our teachers and get on well with our classmates. Thirdly, it is our duty to keep the school yard clean and tidy. We shouldn’t throw wastes around or pick flowers. Please do our best to make our school beautiful.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表