找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【新话题讨论】日本核危机升级,你害怕吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-3-16 23:29| 查看数: 2388| 评论数: 9|

What do you think of the crisis in Japan continued to escalate?

继日本福岛第一核电站1号、3号机组发生爆炸事故之后,其2号机组又于15日早晨传出爆炸声。地震和海啸已经给日本带来了巨大的灾难,而随之而来的核泄漏事故就更加的严重。接踵而来的灾难、和2012相似的镜头,引来了人们的恐惧,和对2012的假想……

亲爱的朋友,你是怎么看待这次核危机的呢?和大家说说吧!

【双语阅读】:

Governments around the world ordered urgent safety reviews of their nuclear power facilities last night as the crisis in Japan continued to escalate.

由于日本核危机持续升级,全球多国政府昨晚要求立即对本国的核电设施进行安全检查。

The EU will host an emergency meeting of energy ministers and nuclear safety officials today to discuss the situation at the 150 nuclear power stations within its territories. A spokesman said the aim of the hastily organised meeting was to get first-hand information about what contingency plans were in place should an emergency occur.

欧盟将在今天举行能源部长以及核安全官员紧急会晤,商讨欧盟成员国境内共150座核电站的安全状况。一位发言人表示,此次紧急会议的目的是获取紧急情况发生时应急预案的第一手资料。

The Swiss government announced it was suspending plans to replace its ageing nuclear power stations until security and safety measures could be assessed.

瑞士政府宣布,在重新评估安保措施之前,暂停老化核电站的更新改造计划。

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

订阅每日QQ群话题

最新评论

陈莲 发表于 2011-3-17 08:54:23
I'm not afraid, because everybody in the same position, I would want to be treated. This is to come, the question who can't stop.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +10 收起 理由
katy006688 + 10

查看全部评分

feilaifeiqu 发表于 2011-3-17 09:54:17
i don't worry ,because i am far away from Janpan.i am in south of china.i worry about the house price don't dip.in this high price of house , to buy a house ,it's very difficult,i hope the price will dip.hope the earthquake happen in china ,make all the house building fell down.but not happen in my place i living.{:soso_e113:},my god.

talk aboutthecrisis of nuclear power stationsin Japan ,i have not a lot of pity.in fact ,i have a thought that japan is destructedby the earthquake and the crisis {:soso_e127:},i am sorry to say that.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

凯旋城 发表于 2011-3-17 11:03:10
本帖最后由 凯旋城 于 2011-3-19 14:16 编辑

i live in huludao, a coastal city not far from japan. as the nuclear leakage in japan is now almost out of control, some of my relatives have decided to move to safe places. they think life and health should be the most important things.they 'd rather suspend everything they are doing temporately and they think it is worth doing so.

as for me, i dont think it s the right time to make a final decision. even though the situation in japan has come to the worst, we still have plenty of time to decide what to do, because unlike what happend in chernobyl 25 years ago where radioactive substances were instantly sent to thousands of meters above the earth by an explosion , the nuclear leakage in japan is relatively slow and thanks to the west wind , will not reach china in a short time. nevertheless , i can understand other people's decision. if things are not as bad as is anticipated, we can just look on the move to safe places as a spring outing. certainly,the prerequisite is that you can afford it finacially.

hopefully, things willget better soon.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

NCE12-sandy 发表于 2011-3-17 14:45:13
本帖最后由 NCE12-sandy 于 2011-3-17 14:52 编辑

I am worry about!Afraid of salt is contaminated .todaymany peolpe are busy buying salt in the shops.on my way home I hear thatcan't buy salt.We don't believe .we will go to the store to buy salt.All salts had been sold out.Suddenly listen to my dad said that hebought some salt.I am so happy!what about you there?I wish it may not prove true .

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

jmdai88 发表于 2011-3-17 15:10:30
本帖最后由 jmdai88 于 2011-3-17 19:58 编辑

I'm not scared.But I am a bitworried.

Japen is far away from here, even if it is really out of control, I think that there still is enough time for me to make a decision. So why be scared?

But I am a bit worried. You know, there are so many nuclear power plants round us and what's more,there are nuclear weapons site there and here, who can give us a promise that the plants and the weapons are in sure hands?

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

shijianzhen 发表于 2011-3-17 17:29:33
i don't worry ,because i am far away from Janpan. things willget better soon

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +5 收起 理由
katy006688 + 5

查看全部评分

林觅知 发表于 2011-3-17 20:20:24
I do not feel very worry about this phenomenon . I believethis question will be solved soon .

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +5 收起 理由
katy006688 + 5

查看全部评分

R-Tracy 发表于 2011-3-18 08:08:55
I'm worried but not scared. Many people in our city go mad with the news ofnuclear explosions in Japan and search every market for salt and dried seafood, which at once results in running short of supply of food of all these kinds and consequently it arouses even wider panic amony people.
huowa222 发表于 2011-3-19 19:02:07
most of chinese,especially the northeast coastal residents, are sensitive to the event,actually,there is no need to scared and panic,as media exagerates the radiation--affect range, which caused by nuclear plant explosion. things wouldn't go as you imagin.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表