找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

JaneArye

发布者: cloud | 发布时间: 2006-3-12 16:41| 查看数: 10805| 评论数: 1|

< Jane Arye>is a novel with a strong element of the fiction.The author was born in England in 1816 Xialuodi weak a priest families. Mother died, eight were admitted to the Xialuodi a boarding school. Where living conditions were extremely poor, she contracted tuberculosis as a result of the two sister has died. So Xialuodi and sister Aimili home in the Yorkshire hills once spent childhood. 15-year-old girl when she was introduced to Mrs. Le-run schools and, a few years later, when teachers in the schools. Later she had a family of teachers, but could not endure dame, Miss wide discrimination and harsh on the family teachers, the teachers gave up family life path. She had intended to run schools, for the support of her mother's married sister Aimili together with French and German to Italian studies. However, because no one to attend school can not succeed. However, she experiences in Italy inspired her to learn self-expression of the strong desire to join her in the literary creations of the road. Jane is a strong girl.She has a beautiful soul.She pravalis her own fellings using her reason.A person who can control his/her own fellings to avoiding being a emotional slave is a great person.How many such persons in real life?So We should be in that direction near.It's not easy.It's always that it's easier to say than to do.You can transfer your attention, and for some time in the past, perhaps you will change! Or you must face the fact, there is no other chosen.

最新评论

tataoo 发表于 2007-9-1 22:37:05
to tell u the truth,i like that book very much,and i admire Jane..my english name is Jane,that's based on Jane Eyre
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表