找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【今日话题】大学校规为何越来越小儿科呢?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-5-28 23:30| 查看数: 1893| 评论数: 6|

Why is the rules and regulations in University become more and more pediatricians?

大学开学后,各类校规校纪竞相补充、完善、出炉,“校规雷人”成了大学生们网上热议的话题。“女生宿舍男生止步”,“女生禁止穿热裤、吊带、背心”,“各班轮流值日”,“禁止网骂”,“男女不准牵手、挽臂、勾肩搭背同行,更不能追逐打闹”,“当二奶、小三开除学籍”千万别以为这些“校规”是针对小朋友的,其实大多出自高校校园,管理对象是已经成年的大学生。“N不准”校规,让人啼笑皆非。“鞭长莫及”的教育权力竟然伸到学生的私权上来,这不能不让人感到惊诧?

亲爱的们,看了这些“校规”以后,你有什么想说的呢?大学校规为何越来越小儿科呢?快来和大家说说吧!

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群和yy语音聊天室参与讨论。

英语家园全英语超级QQ群:https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

英语家园yy语音教学平台:
https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-622826-1-1.html

订阅每日QQ群话题:

最新评论

runnerh 发表于 2011-5-29 14:45:21
i support"当二奶、小三开除学籍".this is a kind of ugly social phenomenon.
caosha36salinna 发表于 2011-5-29 15:26:34
Strong tolerance and openness should be embedded in the modern university. Such restrictions are connected to the students' private life. Such behaviors are unnecessary to be barred. University should be a free place, no matter to academic or their behaviors. As long as their behaviors are not against the l legislation. Under such surveillance, it is impossible for the students to have a open mind.

yymelodic 发表于 2011-5-30 07:42:43
first all,we are in the bad situation when we grow up. and most of academics couldn't be strict with themselves. and they like tasting for risk at their lives. they are likely toimpulse in everything. so university establish more and more rules and regulations,just for their behaviors.I think there are useful for person who would go out for playing or do other things that they are not available for studing or growing. and it is useless for person who obey the rules and observe the discipline.
yymelodic 发表于 2011-5-30 07:46:18
there is no good method to reslove this question but rules and regulations.
jmdai88 发表于 2011-5-30 11:08:25
Is it? Is the rules and regulations in University more pediatricians?Interesting!
小猫女子 发表于 2011-5-30 13:45:01
I do not know there are have so many unsuitabe rules like this in University?
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表