找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

新概念三L20,自学之后的作业练习

发布者: sd6292766 | 发布时间: 2011-9-29 22:30| 查看数: 2067| 评论数: 2|

A: The first plane to fly across the English Channel was called “No.XI”, designed by Bleriot.

Summary Writing:

Both Bleriot and Latham arrived at Calais on July 21st. It looked as if there would be a race. Both their planes were going to take off on July 25th. On that day, Latham got up lately, meanwhile Bleriot made a short test at 4.15 a.m and then set out. He made a great flight lasted 37 minutes. After he arrived at Dover, a local policeman greeted him. On the following week, Latham made another flight and got within half a mile of Dover. His engine failed again and he had to land on the sea.

Composition: My flight across the Channel

This early morning, I hadn’t seen any sign of Latham. So I had to test my lovely “No.XI” myself. To my satisfaction, everything is fine.

After half an hour, I begin to start off. With the flight of my plane, I could no longer see ship following below. Being afraid of hitting against it, I was worried about the direction. I had no ideas about today’s weather. High winds made me hard to drive the plane, which looked as if it would float between sea and sky. What’s worse, the engine turned hot that I could not realize it in advance. I felt to be over this time. Luckily, it began to rain. The rain cooled the engine. Thus, my plane returned to normal state.

Flying in a circle, I looked for a place to land because there was no enough oil supplying. I landed on field, came out from my plane and breathed deeply from the air. After 2 minutes, I saw a policeman coming to me, smiling and greeting to me: bonjour!

最新评论

goldheart 发表于 2011-10-1 17:02:50
breathed deeply the air?/-------greeting me------? do u agree?
sd6292766 发表于 2011-10-2 00:28:58
原文是说,那个人到达Dover时,第一个greet他的人是一个local policeman

作文要求扩展细节,所以我表达的是,当他费尽千辛万苦到达Dover后,从机舱里出来,深深地呼吸新鲜的空气。从不远处看到一个当地警察走过来,微笑着和他打招呼。

deeply breathed the fresh air好不好这种说法,我不太会
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表