QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[上课文本录音] Aoi老师 突破口语 第五课 10月14日

发布者: AOI | 发布时间: 2011-10-18 09:48| 查看数: 1969| 评论数: 1|

Love Words

甜言蜜语

There are not enough words to tell you I love you, not enough ways to show you I care, not enough laughter and good times to wish you, not enough wonderful moments to share. A million bright mornings would not be too many, warm evenings forever would still be too few - I want you and need you so much that it seems there aren’t enough days in a lifetime with you.

没有足够的语言能够表达我对你的爱,没有足够的方式能够表示我对你的关怀,没有足够的欢笑和愉快能够表达我对你的祝福,没有足够的美好时刻能够与你共度。一百万个明媚的早晨永不嫌多,永恒的温馨夜晚仍然太少-我要你!我如此的需要你!与你共度今生仍未知足。

2) Steve Jobs Speech 2005 part II

The first story is about connecting the dots.

I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out?

It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表