注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

AOI老师21课作业CAM 和二组飘飘

发布者: zyytsun | 发布时间: 2011-11-1 00:31| 查看数: 1209| 评论数: 1|

Nancy: And entertainment?

Ron: Well, I spend a few dollars here and there on basketball and movie tickets, a concert or two, and ballroom dance lessons.

Nancy: Uh, exactly how much do you spend on all of these? Just a "few" dollars?

Ron: Well, oh . . . about $400 or so.

Nancy: Or so? No wonder you're having money problems. You can't just blow your money on things like that! And what about transportation?

Ron: Oh, I commute to work everyday in my new sports car, but I got a great deal, and my monthly payments are only $450. Come outside and take a look. We can go for a spin!

Nancy: No, I've heard enough. You've got to curb your spending, or you'll end up broke. I suggest you get rid of your credit cards, cut back on your entertainment expenses, and sell your car. Take public transportation from now on.

Ron: Sell my car?! I can't date without a car. What am I going to say? "Uh, could you meet me downtown at the bus stop at 7:00?" Come on!

Nancy: And you need to create a budget for yourself and stick to it, and start with paying off your bills, starting with me. You owe me $50 dollars.

Ron: Fifty dollars! Wait, I only borrowed $20 from you last week. How did you come up with $50?

Nancy: Financial consulting fees. My advice is at least worth $30!

最新评论

lazyoldcat 发表于 2011-11-2 11:16:13
good job cam and piaopiao. i like the combination. good reading. great attitude. both of you will make great progress with more practicing. please practice more and with one of the TAs when you have the time. go word by word and sentence by sentence. i would love to practice with you two when i have the time. thank you so much. 9/10
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表