QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

芮成钢与奥巴马过招 网友对“代表门”褒贬不一

发布者: tlsd001 | 发布时间: 2011-11-2 20:42| 查看数: 1012| 评论数: 0|

[url=] 1.thumb.middle.jpg [/url] Youku

芮成钢与奥巴马过招 网友对“代表门”褒贬不一

November 12, 2010, The G20 Summit in Korea has ended, during President’s Obama’s press conference CCTV anchor Rui Chenggang seized the chance to ask the last question given to the Korean press. He also claimed to be representing the entire Asia. His action stirred up some debates on the net. Here is their dialogue.

2010年11月12日,G20峰会在韩国落幕,美国总统奥巴马召开记者会,在最后的提问环节中,中央电视台主持人芮成钢争取到了最后一个问题的提问权,而这个问题本是留给韩国媒体的。同时他也表示自己可以代表整个亚洲。此举一出,立即在网上引发热议。就让我们回顾一下他们的对话:

THE PRESIDENT: I feel obliged to take maybe one question from the Korean press — since you guys have been such excellent hosts. Anybody? This gentleman right here — he’s got his hand up. He’s the only one who took me up on it. Go ahead. And I’ll probably need a translation, though, if you’re asking the question in Korean. In fact, I definitely will need a translation. (Laughter.)

奥巴马:我感到自己有义务回答一个来自韩国记者的提问——因为你们始终是表现出色的东道主。请问有人提问吗?这儿有一位先生——他举手了。他是唯一一个向我提问的人。请吧。尽管如果你用韩语提问的话,我可能会需要一名翻译。实际上,我的确需要一名翻译。

REPORTER: Unfortunately, I hate to disappoint you, President Obama, I’m actually Chinese. (Laughter.)

芮成钢:奥巴马总统,不幸的是,我会令你失望, 实际上我是一名中国人。

THE PRESIDENT: Well, it’s wonderful to see you.

奥巴马:哦,认识你非常高兴。

REPORTER: But I think I get to represent the entire Asia.

芮成钢:但我自认可以代表整个亚洲。

THE PRESIDENT: Absolutely.

奥巴马:当然可以。

REPORTER: We’re one family here in this part of the world.

芮成钢:在世界的这个角落我们是一家人。

THE PRESIDENT: Well, your English is better than my Mandarin also. (Laughter.) But — now, in fairness, though, I did say that I was going to let the Korean press ask a question. So I think that you held up your hand anyway.

奥巴马:哦,你的英语比我的汉语要好多了。(笑)但是——尽管如此,现在,公平地讲,我说过我想请韩国记者提问。可是你还是举了手。

REPORTER: How about will my Korean friends allow me to ask a question on your behalf? Yes or no?

芮成钢:如果我的韩国朋友允许我代表他们提问呢?是否可以呢?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, it depends on whether there’s a Korean reporter who would rather have the question. No, no takers? (Inaudible.) This is getting more complicated than I expected. (Laughter.)

奥巴马:哦,这取决于是否有韩国记者要提问。是否有人提问?(无人应答)这比我预想的要复杂。(笑)

REPORTER: Take quick, one question from an Asian, President Obama.

芮成钢:奥巴马总统,请你接受来自亚洲人的一个简短提问。

THE PRESIDENT: Well, the — as I said, I was going to — go ahead and ask your question, but I want to make sure that the Korean press gets a question as well.

奥巴马:哦——如同我所说的,我本想——不过你问吧。但是我还是想给韩国媒体一个提问的机会。

Rui’s action led to many disputes on the net where some ridiculed him and some cheered him on. One netizen said, “Come on, on behalf of someone before asking for their permission, can you not represent Asia without having 'simida’ blood in you? We can only lose face nationally.” While other said, “Regardless of whether Rui can represent Asia, he certainly can represent China.” Some netizens also think Rui seizing the opportunity to ask question is an act of dedication to his work.

芮成钢此举引发网民热议,或奚落或赞赏。一位网友评论道:“拜托,在没有得到允许前就擅自代表别人,你又不是思密达,怎么能够代表亚洲呢,真是给中国丢脸啊。”而有的人则认为:“先不说芮成钢究竟能不能代表整个亚洲,他的确能代表中国。”也有网友认为芮成钢争取到提问权是敬业精神的体现。

November 13, 2010 Rui explained the reasons he seize to ask the question “Obama press conference is broadcasted worldwide, there was almost no chance for reporters outside of Unite States to ask questions. And these questions were all from Barack Obama named members of the White House press. And that is Obama’s common practice. In the end, he decided to add one more question, but stressed that a question from the Korean press. However there was not one Korean reporter raising their hands. This was a rare scene for president Obama and also quite embarrassing. It was my fifth time seeing president Obama, in order to save the moment and also to seize the opportunity to speak for the emerging market countries, sitting in the front row, I raised my hand. I also immediately explained that I came from China. He waited again for Korean press to raise their hands, but none showed. So we began the dialogue.”

13日,芮成钢就提问权事件作出回应,他解释说:“奥巴马发布会全球直播,本来完全没有美国以外的记者的提问机会,全是奥巴马点名白宫随行记者团成员提问。这是奥的惯例。最后,他临时决定增加一个问题,却又强调希望韩国媒体来问,结果等了一会儿全场竟然没有一个韩国记者举手,这对奥巴马来说是极少见的,颇有些尴尬。为了圆这个场,同时也确实想抓住机会在会上发出新兴市场国家媒体的声音,坐在第一排的我把已放下的手又举了起来,并立刻提醒他我来自中国。他又等了一会儿还是没有一家韩国媒体举手,于是我们开始对话。”

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表