注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Aoi 第26课 周末爱情故事时间

发布者: AOI | 发布时间: 2011-11-5 11:25| 查看数: 11154| 评论数: 45|

1) Love For 100 Days

Message: Peter and Tina are sitting in the park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends are having fun with their beloved half.

Tina: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with.

Peter: I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now.

(both sigh n silence for a while)

Tina: I think I have a good idea. Lets play a game

Peter: Eh? What game?

Tina: Eem..It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days. what do you think?

Peter: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.

Tina: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?

Peter: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in theater now.

Tina: Seems like I don't have any better idea than this. Lets move. (went to watch their movies and sent each other home)

Day 2:

Peter and Tina went to a concert together, and Peter bought Tina a keychain with a star.

Day 3:

They went shopping together for a friend's birthday present. Share an ice-cream together and hugged each other for the first time.

Day 7:

Peter drove Tina up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. When the night came and the moon glowed, they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together. A meteor passed by. Tina mumbled something.

Day 25:

Spend time at a themepark and got onto rollercoasters, and ate hotdogs and cotton candy. Peter and Tina got in the haunted house and Tina grabbed someone's hand instead of Peter's hand by accident. They laughed together

for a while.

Day 67:

They drove pass a circus and decided to get in to watch the show. The midget asked Tina to play a part as his assistant in the magic show. Went around to see other entertainments around after the show. Came to a fortune teller and she just said "Treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled down the fortune teller's cheek.

Day 84:

Tina suggested that they go to the beach. The beach wasn't so crowded that day. They have their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.

Day 99:

They decided to have a simple day and is deciding to have a walk around the city. They sits down onto a bench.

1:23 pm

Tina: I'm thirsty. Lets rest for a while first.

Peter: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. What would you like?

Tina: Eem...Apple juice will be just fine.

1:43 pm

Tina waiting for about 20 minutes and Peter havent return. Then someone walked up to her.

Stranger: Is your name Tina?

Tina: Yes, and may I help you?

Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think its your friend.

Tina ran over to the spot with the stranger and sees Peter lying on the floor with blood over his face and her apple juice still in his hands. The ambulance came and she went to the hospital with Peter. Tina sat outside the emergency room for five and a half hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

11:51 pm

Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best we could. He is still breathing now but God would take him away from us very soon. We found this letter inside his pocket.

The doctor hands over the letter to Tina and she goes into the room to see Peter. He look weak but peaceful. Tina read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here is what the letter said.

Tina,

Our 100 days is almost over. I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realize that you are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time. Tina, I love you.

11:58

Tina: (sobbing) Peter. Did you know what was the wish I made on the night there was a meteor. I asked God to let us last forever. We were suppose to last 100 days so Peter! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to

me now? I love you Peter. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Peter's heart stopped beating. It was 100 days.

2) 我翻译的三毛和荷西的故事

1) Jose: Echo, please wait for me six years, I have a four-year college to finish, and i have to serve two years in military. Once these are over, I'll ask you to marry me.

2) Jose: My wish is to have just a small apartment. I will go out to raise the family, Echo will stay home and do cookings for me. This would be the happiest thing in my life.

3) Echo: Both of us are still young. Where did you get the idea of getting married?

Jose: I decided to get married as soon as I met you in my life.

4) Jose: Are you determined to marry some big shots with loads of money?

San Mao: If there is no love between us, I won't even agree to marry him even if he were a millionaire. If I am madly in love with him, I would definitely marry himespecially when he is a multimillionaire.

Jose:. . . Despite all these, you still want to marry someone who's well off?

San Mao: There are always exceptions.

Jose: What if that man happens to be me?

San Mao: So long as we've got the money to feed ourselves.

Jose( thought a moment and said): Do you eat a lot? Do you have a huge appetite?

Sanmao (answered very carefully): not much, not much, i'd eat less than i do now if you like.

5)

Jose: let's get married

San Mao: But i can't carry on this life with a heart broken to millions of pieces.

Jose: We can always piece them up and glue them back together.

6)

Jose: I know you have a really bad temper, but your intentions are good. You have a heart of an angel. Of course there will be fights and fusses between us but we should still be together.

7)

Jose: I have thought everything through. There is only one way to keep you by my side for the rest of my life and that only option i have would be to marry you. Or else my heart can never take on the pain that's eating me alive. Shall we tie the knot in summer?

Echo read this line over and over for at least 10 times. She went out for a walk by the seashore and made up her mind to marry Jose when she got back home.

8)

San Mao: if there really is an after life, will you ask me to marry you again?

Jose: no, definitely not. If there is an after life, I'd rather live a totally different life.

And Jose was hit by echo once.

Jose: Don't you have the same idea in your mind?

Echo: Indeed thats what i had in mind.

Jose: well since we can't be together in our next life, so lets cherish what we have in this life.

9)

Echo: Hose works by the sea and even if it only takes him 2 hours to finish up his work on the boat, (like there's a screw or some parts missing), Jose would never stay for the extra hour. He wouldn't mind the trouble to take off his diving suit and run for home to me. And if I happen to be out, he would walk down the alleys and streets to ask shop after shop: has anyone seen Echo yet? has anyone seen my wife?

10)

10)

San Mao: If I die ahead of you, you must promise me to marry some other woman.

Jose: You must be a freak to have thoughts like that in your tiny head.

San Mao: But my nerves said that if you do not do as I said, I won't be able to rest in peace.

Jose: If you died, I burned our home with fire, then get on a boat that would drift to the end of the horizon and i shall die of old age.

11)

Jose: When we grow too old to stand up by ourselves or walk any further than a few steps, we will put on our clean and ironed clothes, lie in our bed with our eyes closed and say: "It's about time for us to go to heaven. Together.

12)

San Mao: Six years after our wedding, Jose left this world, out of sudden. We simply had no time to say goodbye. Well, there's still a good side of it because then, we never have to say goodbye to each other.

13)

San Mao: In the heavy snowstorm in Cyprus, we have given our own hearts to each other as an exchange. I have your heart in mine while you keep mine in yours. But today, down goes with the coffin, there lies the heart of ours.

14)Echo: I sold our house by the sea and moved back to taiwan. I wrapped the doll you bought for me and packed it in my suitcase. I said, very softly, when I shut the cover of the case: Dear hubby, we are going back home now.

15)

Echo: I am always thinking of him, and I can't stop myself to think that Thank god it was him that God has taken away. Iam the one who's still alive. I am also the one who's still in pain. I would never agree to have Jose to endure all these, not even for one single minute. If it was his turn to live ourparted life by himself, I would fight with God with all my might to trade place with him.

17)

San Mao: Hi Jose, I am back. Even just a few months ago i was all dressed in black but now I am wearing a new coat for the season of bright colors. Do you like it on me? I still remember the day to see you off in the cemetery, a bright sunny day that was so quiet that we heard nothing but those chirping crikets.

I sat on the ground holding the the silver cross you got for me in my hands. I just felt like staying by you who is going to sleep for a long time.

My fingers gently blushed over your name that's forever carved on the headstone- Jose Marion Grolier.

I caressed the letters each by each, just as if i was caressing you again, feeling the softness and tendernessof ur chestnut brown hair that I was so attached to once.I was whispering silently in my heart- Jose, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Did you hear that?

This three words kept you waiting for me for 13 years.

Allow me to whisper these three words to you and only you for the rest of moments in my life.

18)

Jose:

we were onceinnocent scavengers who wandered around

age so tender and the moon so yonder

You love shooting the breeze while I love giggling by your side.

Once we sat in the wind under a peach tree

the birds on the tip of the twig starts to sing a song of love

helplessly we fall asleep in each other's arms

countless petals fall in our dreams

最新评论

cjw513369501 发表于 2011-11-5 13:02:47
( ⊙o⊙ )哇( ^_^ )不错嘛沙发。。。
KK 发表于 2011-11-5 15:31:49
话说今天的课堂带领大家进行了一场心灵之旅。相信着这个世界上,有爱,有你~~~{:soso_e178:}
tulei360374741 发表于 2011-11-5 17:27:35
看不懂啊
yatou78767975 发表于 2011-11-5 19:19:24
惨了今天考试错过了。补上吧
AOI 发表于 2011-11-6 01:49:47
回复 4# kathy

咱耐你~~~~~~(*^ 3^*) ,kathy姐
lawes 发表于 2011-11-6 19:09:03
= = 被英语家园封了2月ID 竟然错过了这么好的课。用录音第一课听起。。。
AOI 发表于 2011-11-7 07:26:25
回复 9# lawes

..怎么还被封了ID了

你都干什么了,小淘气= =
prayman 发表于 2011-11-7 14:12:15
100天诶
E_abc 发表于 2011-11-7 22:35:20
Aoi, lets play a game

Eem..It's quite simple. You be my whatever-friend for 100 days and I'll be your whatever-friend for 100 days. what do you think?

By the way, don't worry about me, I am pretty careful when crossing street.
E_abc 发表于 2011-11-8 20:51:47
本帖最后由 E_abc 于 2011-11-8 21:00 编辑

Day 1.

Aoi: Ooo..I don't think it's a good idea, and I already had plans for the next few months.

Abc: You sound like you are making excuses. Come on. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?

Aoi:Get lost.

Abc: What about a movie? I heard that there are some new movies posted online now.

Aoi: Seems like you throw me a cheap date. Are you always after girls like this?

Abc: It really depends on what kind of girls I am after.

Aoi: hi, hei, hay, Are you saying I am cheap?

Abc: NOoo...no...no, on the contrary, You are noble so I treat you cheap. You know, like... "Roman holiday"

Aoi: Ooo...kay, movie how?

Abc:En...how about we download Harry Potter and then watch it at same time?

Aoi:Harry Potter! do you think I am a kido?

Abc:then how about "Friends with Benefits" ?

Aoi: I knew it!! I know exactly what you think.

Abc: You know what?

Abc: are you there?

Abc: are you mad?

(above are messages we exchanged. It seems a bad beginning.)

Later on, E_abc got an old movie "Pulp fiction" and watched alone.
AOI 发表于 2011-11-9 09:56:39
回复 10# E_abc

that altogether sounds like a sweet deal to me (as u see, it's only on rare occasions that i would accept offer to games as such... since normally i'd be mortified to play games by rules that i'm not familiar with, e.g. i wonder how you'd define 'whatever friend'). it's also my greatest comfort to know that you're okay crossing the street all by yourself and will more than likely end up on the other side of the street in one whole piece. i volunteered at the MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers) for a summer back in high school and i know only too well the pain that stabs into those living family members that takes usually a lifetime if not more to go away.

and then again, i might have to ask my grand kids and their grand daddy to see if they would grant me the permission to experience the thrill of a 100-day romance. cheerio...
AOI 发表于 2011-11-9 10:14:40
回复 11# E_abc

hmm took me forever to upload my post just now the screen kept freezing on me...but there we have it!! just saw ur latest post now... i just turned 10 when the the 1st harry potter movie came out and had to say that i found myself too old for it already, not to mention 10 years later...so u may spare me from that lolx....i don't personally fancy Travolta or any of his movies especially <look who's talkin>, his face reminds me of the loup garou i always have in my nightmare since childhood..but i guess u do have a cheeky taste for movies because for a moment i thought you would be the type of guy who prefers the COFFEE-TEA-OR-ME time on the couch in <being john malkovich>...
E_abc 发表于 2011-11-9 21:29:00
Day 2:

Abc shared a song with Aoi.

Oceans apart day after day

And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice on the line

But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never

How can we say forever

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I took for granted, all the times

That I though would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears

But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I wonder how we can survive

This romance

But in the end if I'm with you

I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me goin' cRaZy

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

E_abc 发表于 2011-11-10 21:08:36
Day 3:

Aoi: Can you suggest something for a friend's birthday present.

Abc: A feather of a goose.

Aoi:Great! You will give me that on my birthday?

Abc: I never asked when.

Aoi:Right! ... Suppose you know, then what?

Abc: A feather of a black swan

Aoi: Am I that bad?

Abc: No, it means you are special.

After a long silence, Abc suddenly asked: Will we hug each other someday?

Aoi: No, never, never ever!
AOI 发表于 2011-11-11 06:21:26
本帖最后由 AOI 于 2011-11-11 06:25 编辑

Day 3

aoi: so i said "no, never ever" eh? quite a mind-reader you are, i have to say, abc. it was not until just now that i had the time to sit down in a cafe sipping on my not-so-foamy hazelnut-syruped latte to think over this 100-day-deal, accompanied by on-and-off wifi in the heart of this town where i reside. What is time,really, where is it vanished to and to where is it taking us? a cicada buries himself underground for 7 years of darkness and emerges to the sunlight for just 7 days before feeding his body to the next round of life. What is 7 years to him and what is 100 days to us? i'd like the idea of how u have evoked a sort of slightly tweaked vision of a not-quite-nightmare story that debates with unreality, in which one of us goes his or her own way and the other has no choice but to cope till the day that the boundary between reality and illusion blends off... they said that if you are watching the movies everyone else is watching, then you can only think what others are thinking; so i guess if you fall for the person that everyone else is falling for, you are not in love whatsoever but rather drowning more into yourself...i remember the feeling of falling in love --a long journey searching for the missing pieces of myself, feeling sad when that person comes in sight, because he touches the heart like the fond memories i have locked away in the room i was born in, like no one else...the pain is forever inevitable, but suffering can always be an option...that is love.what we are having right now, mind you all, is the kind of mutual feeling that hasn't found its own language.

So find me by the windowseat, i hav just one late-blooming pink lily on my table so you won't experience the frustration of not spotting me out. Sit yourself down and let me tell you a story of mine..Hugs can wait.

Norah Jones - Seven Years

Spinning, laughing,dancing

To her favorite song

A little girl with nothing wrong

Is all alone

Eyes wide open

Always hoping for the sun

And she'll sing her song to anyone

That comes along

Fragile as a leaf in autumn

Just fallin' to the ground

Without a sound

Crooked little smile on her face

Tells a tale of grace

That's all her own

Spinning, laughing, dancing

To her favorite song

She's a little girl with nothing wrong

And she's all alone

A little girl with nothing wrong

And she's all alone
AOI 发表于 2011-11-11 06:28:17
oh and as for Day 2:

Aoi was way behind her deadline for school project so she spent a day working her royal bum off just to catch up...she feels sorry to have missed ABC's kindness to share a sensual moment of musique together.
E_abc 发表于 2011-11-11 22:27:36
Day 4:

Aoi: what you think about love?

Abc: Love is a moment of happiness.

Aoi: Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Is it worthy long time suffering exchanges a short period of happiness?

Abc: I don't know. Maybe or maybe not, but your mom thinks it's worthy, that is for sure.

Aoi: how you know?

Abc: Cause she suffered hours of pain to give birth to you. The moment your first cry was her moment of joy.

Aoi: that is different.

Abc: Yeah, you are right.I think nobody truly understand what is love, you know why?

Aoi: why?

Abc:Cause God is a lonely man. when the creator is unclear about what he is doing, of course, the created would be messed up.
E_abc 发表于 2011-11-12 21:01:16
Day 5:

I had a dream last night.

Somehow, I went to meet you. It was our first date.

When I approached to the cafe, there I saw a girl sit by the window seat and I thought she was you at once. She was not stunning, not gorgeous, or she wasn't the most beautiful girl I had ever seen; however, she was perfect. My heart was racing, and I was accelerating unconsciously. I stared at the window looking for a late-blooming pink lily which supposed on the table.

There she seemed aware that I was coming and looked right to my direction through the window. She was so perfect that I couldn't move my eyes away from her.

All of sudden, she stood up and frightened. There was the accident.I didn't even know how it happened.

I saw her running towards the spot like crazy. She held the body crying.

"You killed him! You killed him!" She was shouting at me, "are you out of your mind?"

I stood there beside my car, startled, couldn't move, couldn't speak and couldn't think.

She suddenly turned around and charged me with her hands around my neck.

There, I saw two tusks, and her eyes turned red and redder.

She opened her mouth and bit me. I was frozen and didn't even blink. I felt the tusks penetrate my neck, but didn't feel any pain.

Tears became bloody running down her face.

At that moment, I woke up and scared to death.
E_abc 发表于 2011-11-13 22:49:26
Day 6:

Abc was looking at his dark screen, thinking. His screen saver had been on.

Not you, Aoi.

He was thinking "einmal ist keinmal."

About 100 years ago, a guy saw a movie in which a group of Chinese watched Laowai Killing a Chinese and they were laughing, so he swore he would change Chinese people's mindset.

About a month ago, a couple of Chinese people watched a two-year-old girl was run over by a car and they turned their heads away.

Days ago, a husband watched his wife was being raped also turned his head away.

See, Lu xun did changed Chinese from laughing to turning away. This is a great progress, right? And it took 100 years.

A hundred years, we are not looking, not laughing at a vile crime anymore.

Now, I am thinking of you.

Are you proud of being a Chinese?

I was. I really was.
123下一页
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表