QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

山寨版“我贿赂了”网站蹿红

发布者: tlsd001 | 发布时间: 2011-11-10 17:45| 查看数: 1041| 评论数: 0|

1.thumb.middle.jpg Internet

“我行贿了”

Bribery-reporting websites have been burgeoning over the weekend, allowing Internet users to share their experiences in giving bribes though shying away from revealing corrupt figures.

只一个周末的时间,搜集行贿事件的网站犹如雨后春笋般纷纷登场。网民可以在此类网站上分享自己的行贿经历,但对受贿人的个人信息要避而不谈。

Inspired by the Indian anti-bribery website ipaidabribe.com, at least eight Chinese online forums have sprung into existence since last Friday, bearing names with similar meanings.

受到印度反贿赂网站“我行贿了”的启发,自上周五起,国内先后出现至少八个类似的网络论坛。这些网站的名称也都大同小异。

However, in an apparent attempt to prevent possible legal disputes brought by the posts, these websites demanded that Internet users not identify the people they bribed as well as avoid giving details of their positions, saying that the websites would not be responsible for any post that reports briberies.

不过为防止网友发布内容可能引起的法律纠纷,这些网站规定网民不要指认他们的行贿对象,同时避免透露受贿者职位的具体信息,并声明网站对于举报贿赂的帖子不负任何责任。

The website had attracted more than 60,000 visitors by last Sunday, Zhang Zhongguo, an employee with a Beijing-based Internet company that on last Friday launched the "I made a bribe" website, said in an interview.

北京一家网络公司于周五建立了“我贿赂了”网站。该公司员工张忠国(音译)表示,截至上周日,该网站的访客已达到了六万多人次。

An Internet user said in a post that he had bribed a traffic police officer with a carton of cigarettes to reduce the fine for overloading, while another netizen confessed that he had given a judge a gift certificate in return for a ruling in his favor.

一位网民发帖称,自己曾因超载而被罚,为了少交罚款,他用一条香烟贿赂过一个交警,而另一名网友坦言道,为了让法官作出对自己有利的裁决,曾给对方送过礼券。

Zhang admitted that the website was not able to verify the content of the posts as it lacked the power to investigate the claims contained in the posts. As a result, he advised visitors not to name the people involved in the bribery cases, identify their positions or other private information.

张忠国承认,由于缺乏调查帖子内容的权力,网站无法证实这些帖子内容的真实性。因此,他建议访客不要公布贿赂事件当事人的名字,也不要说出他们的职务或是其他私人信息。

"I hope that the website can get some instructions from the anti-corruption authorities," added Zhang.

他补充道:“我希望此类网站能得到反腐部门的相关指示。”

Other founders of the "I-paid-a-bribe" sites said they did not want trouble for running the websites.

另外几家“我贿赂了”网站的创立者们表示,他们不想因经营网站而招惹麻烦。

"I can`t rule out that some posts could be unfounded and I don`t have any means to verify them," said Sun Bailing, a resident in Anhui province, whose "I-made-a-bribe" website debuted last week.

来自安徽的孙百龄(音译)于上周开办了“我行贿了”网站,他说:“我不排除有些帖子可能失实,我没有任何途径来证实帖子内容的真实性。”

In China, online revelations of corrupt officials or company executives have been widely reported. And the country`s integrity watchdog has often picked up the tips to fight corruption.

在中国, 在网上揭露官员或公司高管贪污腐败的现象得到了广泛报道。国家反腐监管部门也经常听取网上的举报信息,来打击贪污腐败。

Zhu Lijia, an anti-corruption expert with the Chinese Academy of Governance, said he will not endorse these websites because the posts were prone to violate people`s privacy and tarnish others` reputation.

来自国家行政学院的反腐专家竹立家称,他不认可此类网站,因为上面的帖子很容易侵犯到个人隐私,损毁他人名誉。

"We already have regulated channels for tipsters to report corrupt officials to relevant authorities," said Zhu.

竹立家表示:“我们已经有正规渠道,供举报人向相关机构举报腐败官员。”

Chen Hong, founder of another "I-made-a-bribe" website, cautioned that some sites might exploit anti-corruption in order to do public relations for people and companies.

另一家“我贿赂了”网站的创始人陈宏(音译)则提醒道,一些网站可能会打着反腐的旗号,为个人或企业做公关工作。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表