找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

2011年自考英语考试:自考英语二精选题辅导(3)

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2011-11-12 12:30| 查看数: 1288| 评论数: 0|

46.They wouldn’t let you down in a crisis.

A. They wouldn’t leave you alone in times of difficulty.

B. They wouldn’t disappoint you in times of difficulty

C. They would stay with you to cope with difficulties.

D. They would do whatever they could to help you out.

47. My maternal grandfather, it is true, was cut off in the flower of his youth at the age of sixty-five.

A. My maternal grandfather, it is true, was wounded when picking flowers at the age of 65.

B. My maternal grandfather, it is true, cut flowers at the age of 65.

C. My maternal grandfather, it is true, passed away at the age of 65,the age when he should be strong and vigorous.

D. My maternal grandfather, it is true, could pick flowers like a young man though he was already 65.

48. Love is freeing. Love is freely given, not doled out in demand.

A. Love is given of one’s own free will, not provided for anyone who asks for it.

B. If you beg for love, you will never get it because true love is not given out of pity.

C. Love cannot be obtained by force, and it is given with no strings attached.

D. There is a noble quality about love that helps improve man morally.

49.Seven days before the design is due, I’m still deadlocked.

A. In order to finish the design ahead of time. I ‘m deeply absorbed in my work.

B. Seven days before I’m expected to finish the design, I get into some trouble.

C. I am not allowed to go out of the lab until I have finished my design.

D. Seven days before I am supposed to hand in the design, I am still puzzled with the problems.

50. It would be a shallow kind of optimism to assume that the introduction of the art of inventing has been as immediate and unmixed blessing to mankind.

A. It would be a shallow kind of optimism to believe that the introduction of the art of inventing has directly benefited only mankind.

B. It would be a shallow kind of optimism to believe that the introduction of the art of inventing has benefited mankind directly.

C. It would be a shallow kind of optimism to think that the introduction of the art of inventing has blessed mankind immediately and blessed only mankind.

D. It would be a shadow kind of optimism to believe that the introduction of the art of inventing has benefited mankind immediately and brought them only benefit.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表