注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

韩火火:中国的时尚“妖男”

发布者: tlsd001 | 发布时间: 2011-11-17 18:06| 查看数: 866| 评论数: 0|

1.thumb.middle.jpg CHINA DAILY

Han Huohuo says Beijing gives him a forthright and stubborn character.

放大这张图片

Han says he loves shopping.

放大这张图片

Han's collection of fashionable shoes.

放大这张图片

1.thumb.middle.jpg Internet

Han, Huohuo – A controversial fashion figure in China

放大这张图片

Han huohuo

放大这张图片

He always wears all black from head to toe and the clothes featured structured and clean lines.

Han Huohuo, a project manager with the Chinese edition of Marie Claire, has built a glossy reputation since his photographs were featured on popular fashion websites such as the Vogue magazine-hosted Style.com.

韩火火,《嘉人Marie Claire》杂志的时装项目经理,因为照片登上了《Vogue》的在线网站Style.com等国际知名时尚网站而名声大震。

Despite being very skinny, Han insists he needs to lose weight. He steps out in high-heel shoes, carries brand-name women`s bags and stirs heated debate on the Internet, which led to him being labeled "Witch Man" by Chinese netizens.

已经十分“骨感”的韩火火仍坚持要减肥。外出时穿着高跟鞋,提着大牌女用包包的他激起了网民们的热议--还被中国网友冠以“妖男”的称号。

Han, 25, hardly minds the maelstrom of controversy, and said he wants to look like a 17-year-old forever.

然而,面对这场混乱的争论,25岁的韩火火却置若罔闻。他表示,自己只想看起来永远都像17岁。

Q & A

对话韩火火

Q: How many times has Style.com posted your photos? Did the photographer, Scott Schuman, inform you when he took your photos?

记者:Style.com登过你几期照片?摄影师Scott Schuman给你拍照的时候提前告诉你了么?

A: Twice. Once was outside the Giorgio Armani show place in Milan in February 2009 and another was at the Oscar de la Renta show in New York in September. Both were candid shots. Scott hid himself well. But I met him and his girlfriend once after a show in New York when I went out for a smoke. We had a short chat and I thanked him.

韩:上过2次照片。一次是2009年2月份,在米兰的乔治-阿玛尼秀场外,另外一次是9月份在纽约的奥斯卡-德拉伦塔秀场。两次都是偷拍。Scott隐藏得很好。但有一次在纽约的一场时装秀中,我出去抽烟时遇到了他和他女友。我们聊了一会儿,还感谢了他。

Q: Do you think you became well-known because he photographed you?

记者:你认为你的成名是归功于他拍的这些照片吗?

A: Yes, that is why I thanked him. Being snapped on the street changed my life, in a certain way. People have started to pay attention to me, our magazine and the progressive people who work in the fashion industry in China. I owed him this.

韩:是的,所以我才感谢他。在某种程度上,街拍改变了我的生活。人们开始注意我,我们的杂志、那些中国时尚界的精英们也开始注意我。这些都该感谢他。

Q: You were wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, a Raf Simons coat, Prada trousers and Burberry shoes, and holding a Givenchy bag in your photo on style.com. Do you dress like that in Beijing? Do you believe one day that men will start to wear high heels and enamel nails?

记者:style.com网站上的你戴着Ray-Ban墨镜,穿着Raf Simons的外套、Prada的裤子、Burberry的鞋子,还拿着Givenchy的包。你在北京也这样穿么?你觉得男人们将来也会穿高跟鞋,涂脚趾甲么?

A: I dress like that every day, both in Beijing and abroad. Sometimes, I may try to be more refined if I am going to fashion shows. And certainly, many people give me more than a second glance on the streets. But it does not matter. That is me. I am not afraid of critique and I do not feel embarrassed. But I do not think the day you said will come. After all, the country and society serve the majority.

韩:无论在北京还是国外,我每天都这样穿。如果要去参加时装秀,我会再多花些心思在着装上。当然啦,(穿成这样)在街上的回头率还是很高的。但无所谓。这才是真正的我。我不惧怕这些批评,也不觉得难堪。但我也不认为你说的那一天会到来。毕竟,国家和社会都是服务于多数人的。

Q: Netizens have labeled you a transvestite, woman pretender and gay. What do you think of those comments?

记者:网友们认为你是异装癖、伪娘、甚至同性恋。你怎样看这些评论?

A: I cannot control the minds and words of others, but I know what I am. I am not angry and I do not care.

韩:我不能控制别人的思想和言论,但我了解真正的自己。我不生气,也不在乎。

Q: How do your friends and family view your style? Has your style ever affected them?

记者:你的家人和朋友是怎么看你的个人风格呢?你的风格有影响到他们么?

A: I do not have many friends because I am not a sociable person. I feel it is good enough to have several true friends. They all accept my style. I have changed their dressing styles at different levels and they all like the changes. My family always accepts and supports my style.

韩:我不善于交际,所以朋友不是很多。我觉得有几个真正的朋友就足够了。他们都接受我的风格。我还不同程度地改变了他们的着装风格,而他们也很喜欢这些改变。我的家人一直都接受、支持我的风格。

Q: What is your height and weight? Do you diet to keep slim? Have you tried hard to keep your weight?

记者:你的身高、体重是多少?你靠节食来保持身材么?维持这个体重很辛苦吗?

A: 175 cm and 56 kg. Every time before going to a fashion week, I make an effort to lose weight. The method is just not eating. I have tried pills, but hunger works best. I never do sports or go to the gym.

韩:我身高1.75米,体重56公斤。每次去时装周前我都要减肥。方法就是不吃饭。我曾经尝试过药物减肥,但不吃饭的效果最好。我从来不靠运动减肥,也不去健身房。

Q: Do you think Beijing has a tolerance for avant-garde style? How about second-tier cities such as Changsha? Or do you feel you are more accepted abroad?

记者:你觉得北京能接受这种前卫的时尚风格么?二级城市长沙怎么样?还是说,你觉得在国外更被接受?

A: I am actually self-centered and do not consider other people`s reflections on me. I do not really care. I do not pay much attention to the surroundings, either in Beijing, Changsha or abroad. So I do not really know whether these cities are tolerant or not.

韩:其实我有点儿以自己为中心,不太在乎别人对我的看法。我一点儿也不在乎。无论是在北京、长沙还是国外,我都不太关注周围的事物。所以根本不知道这些城市是否接受这种风格。

Q: You grew up in Beijing. What influence has it made on you?

记者:你在北京长大。这座城市对你有什么影响?

A: Beijing gives me a forthright and stubborn character. I am a simple person and do not know how to lie. The people who like me, like me very much; the ones who don`t, hate me a lot. I am happy with myself. I do not want to and will not change, not for anyone or anything. In fact, I am not able to change.

韩:北京让我养成了直率、固执的个性。我是个很简单的人,不知道怎么撒谎。喜欢和讨厌我的人走两个极端,要么喜欢得紧,要么十分厌恶。我自己觉得很幸福。我不想,也不会因为任何人或事而改变。事实上,我也改变不了。

Q: Who are your fashion idols? Where is your favorite place to shop? What are your favorite fashion items and websites?

记者:你的时尚偶像是谁?最喜欢去哪儿购物?你最喜欢的时尚元素和网站是什么?

A: I like Kate Moss, Faye Wong and Sammi Cheng. The most fashionable city is New York, but I love shopping in Hong Kong, Lane Crawford at IFC Central, Harbor City and the outlet at Tung Chung.

韩:我喜欢Kate Moss, Faye Wong 和 Sammi Cheng。最时尚的城市是纽约,但我喜欢在香港国际金融中心的连卡佛和东涌购物。

In Beijing, I usually go to the Financial Street Lane Crawford. I cannot help wanting to have every Givenchy bag. My favorite website is jakandjil.com, a street snap blog. The blogger is called Tommy Ton. I was snapped by him once.

在北京,我常去金融街购物中心的连卡佛。每看到一款Givenchy包我都忍不住去买。最喜欢的网站是jakandjil.com,一个街拍博客。博主是Tommy Ton。我曾被他拍过一次。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表