找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

annie's introduction(new)

发布者: annie617 | 发布时间: 2011-12-1 22:28| 查看数: 1226| 评论数: 0|

Hey, I am annie,21, from Shenzhen. I born in a beautiful country. I have diligent parents and lovely siblings who love me. I also have a kind grandmother who always share something interested with me.

Now I am a senior in Southern Medical University and my major is Preventive Medicine. I am a girl who is in favor of sport, especially badminton. I will forget the unhappiness which happen in the daily life when I am enjoying in playing badminton. Besides, I am keen on swimming, tennis, table tennis and so on.

As a senior, I am being an intern in a hospital. In recent three weeks, I study in the department of obstetrics. I have heard before that the intern in this department would be quite busy, because there are lots of pregnant women come to the hospital every day, either to have a antenatal examination or to be in labor. Although I am busy every day, I feel content because I am able to learn a great many clinical knowledge when I check and treat each of the patients. Besides, I can meet different kind of people and learn how to communicate with the patients or their families. What’s the most important, the practice of being a doctor bring me a rich social experience.

To tell the true, I was not good at English all the time. Recently, I want to improve my oral English, so I use my leisure time to come to the YY. And I found that it’s quite interesting to learn English with the strangers on the internet. Because there is no nervousness, no embarrass, no jeer. Of course the teachers and the learning partners are so nice.

Anyway, I feel satisfied in present life. However, I will still try my best to improve myself and to be a successful person.

That’s all. Thank you.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表