英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

绯闻女孩S05E08:你们俩是一伙的吗(图)

发布者: KK | 发布时间: 2011-12-6 19:36| 查看数: 1343| 评论数: 0|



U4999P42DT20111129174636.jpg 绯闻女孩

 1.        My date stood me up.



  他爽约了。



  2.        set her free



  给她自由



  3.        Totally right call.



  简直太明智了。



  4.        What's with her?



  她怎么了?



  5.        Someone completely undeserving or your love and affection.



  一个配不上你的爱的人。



  6.        He's our rising star.



  他是后起之秀



  7.        I'm totally freaking out.



  我都吓死了。



  8. What's going on?



  出了什么事



  9.        shows up out of nowhere



  突然冒了出来



  10.        And I'll make sure whatever happens to me happens to you, too.



  就算我死,也要拉着你一同陪葬。



  11.        my friends always have my back.



  我的朋友都会力挺我的。



  12.        I was about to ask you the same thing.



  我正要问你呢。



  13.        Seems Charlie's in hot water...And she's about to get burned.



  查莉貌似陷入水深火热,马上要引火上身了。



  14.        help me out?



  你能说明一下吗?



  15.        I'm out of a job.



  我就要被开除了。



  16.        Well... keep me posted.



  那有什么进展再给我汇报吧。



  17.        tight-lipped



  一丝口风都不透



  18.        give me a hint



  给我暗示



  19.        It's a win-win.



  双赢。



  20.        But it's our smoking gun.



  这可是我们的杀手锏。



  21.        Oh, we're a very rare breed.



  我们可是绝种好人



  22.        you gotta hold on real tight.



  你真得好好把握。



  23.        I'll figure something out.



  我会想出办法来的。



  24.        I mean, are you two working together?



  我是说,你们俩是一伙的吗?



  25.        Have you been working together this whole time?



  你们从一开始就是串通好的吗?



  26.        I'm as much in the dark as you are.



  我和你一样什么都不知道。



  27.        I'll make myself scarce.



  我会消失的



  28. Once and for all.



  一劳永逸。



  29.        So that's one thing out of a million.



  这只不过是沧海一粟。



  30. But this is a good lesson for you.



  但是吃一堑长一智。


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表