找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

跟奥巴马学英语:感谢洪博培

发布者: tlsd001 | 发布时间: 2011-12-25 17:04| 查看数: 840| 评论数: 0|

I want to acknowledge the remarkable American and Chinese leaders who will co-chair this effort. Hillary Clinton and Tim Geithner are two of my closest advisors, and they have both obtained extraordinary experience working with China. And I know that they will have extremely capable and committed Chinese counterparts in State Councilor Dai and Vice Premier Wang. Thank you very much for being here.   我要感谢将共同主持本次对话的美中两国卓越的领导者。希拉里·克林顿和蒂姆·盖特纳是我最亲密的两位顾问,他们均有丰富的对华工作经验。据我所知,他们将要面对的是中方能力出众、责任心极强的戴秉国国务委员和王岐山副总理。我对你们今天的出席表示感谢。   I'm also looking forward to the confirmation of an outstanding U.S. Ambassador to China, Governor Jon Huntsman, who is here today. (Applause) Jon has deep experience living and working in Asia, and —— unlike me ——he speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese. He also happens to be a Republican who co-chaired Senator McCain's campaign. And I think that demonstrates Jon's commitment to serving his country, and the broad, bipartisan support for positive and productive relations between the United States and China. So thank you, Jon, for your willingness to serve.

我还期待着我们才华横溢的乔恩·亨茨曼(即洪博培)州长出任美国驻华大使的提名能获得批准。他今天也在场。(掌声)乔恩有着丰富的在亚洲生活和工作经验。与我不同的是,他能讲一口流利的汉语。碰巧他还是一位共和党人,曾任麦凯恩参议员竞选团队的共同主席。我认为,这反映出乔恩服务国家的决心以及两党对发展积极且富有成效的美中关系的广泛支持。谢谢你,乔恩,感谢你同意担当这一重任。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表