找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

跟奥巴马学英语:队员需要"磨合"

发布者: tlsd001 | 发布时间: 2011-12-25 17:05| 查看数: 1174| 评论数: 0|

Good morning. It is a great honor to welcome you to the first meeting of the Strategic Economic Dialogue between the United States and China. This is an essential step in advancing a positive, constructive, and comprehensive relationship between our countries. I'm pleased that President Hu shares my commitment to a sustained dialogue to enhance our shared interests.

早上好。我很荣幸能欢迎你们前来参加首轮美中战略与经济对话会议。这是对推动两国建立积极、富有建设性和全面的关系至关重要的一步。胡锦涛主席和我均致力于开展旨在增进双方共同利益的可持续性对话,对此我感到十分高兴。   President Hu and I both felt that it was important to get our relationship off to a good start. Of course, as a new President and also as a basketball fan, I have learned from the words of Yao Ming, who said, "No matter whether you are new or an old team member, you need time to adjust to one another." Well, through the constructive meetings that we've already had, and through this dialogue, I'm confident that we will meet Yao's standard.

胡主席和我都认为,一个良好的开端对发展两国关系至关重要。当然,作为一名新上任的总统,同时还是一个篮球迷,我从姚明的话中受到了启发,他说:“无论你是老队员还是新队员,你都需要时间与其它队员磨合。” 我深信,通过我们此前举行的富有建设性的会晤和即将进行的对话,我们一定能够达到姚明提出的标准。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表