找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

和 “芥末” 一起学英语 —— Hotel

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2006-3-21 11:31| 查看数: 6663| 评论数: 7|

Hello, everybody. I'm 芥末膏, an English learner like you. Starting from today, I'll write posts named "和“芥末”一起学英语”. Please keep in mind that I'm not a teacher or is trying to teach you. What I will do is to share what I know and what I just learn with everybody who enjoys learning English. You're welcome to point out any mistakes I may make or share with us your thoughts. Let's learn from each other. Now let's talk about the word "hotel" for the first post. We know that a hotel can be rated as "one star - five stars hotel", right? Now do you know there is another way to say hotels. It's like this: 1-2 star(s) hotel: budget hotel 3 stars hotel: middle class hotel 4 stars hotel: first class hotel 5 starts hotel: luxury hotel Please note when you go to a hotel for one night or several nights, you stay there instead of living there. You never live in a hotel but to stay in a hotel. If you stay in one place for many years as a permanent living place, you say that you live there. Hope you're well understood.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-22 11:27:26编辑过]

最新评论

雪狼 发表于 2006-3-21 14:11:51
thank you mustard,i would like learning engllish with you in this way,but i don't understand some sentences in your posts.for example: " What I will do is to share what know and what I just learn to everybody who enjoys learning English." could you tell me what its meaning is in english? thanks a million!
芥末膏 发表于 2006-3-21 16:47:02
Hi, Snow Wolf. I guess you'd like me to turn that sentence into Chinese, right? First of all, I omitted one letter "I". It should be like "What I will do is to share what I know and what I just learn to everybody who enjoys learning English" Its Chinese meaning is: 我想做的是和那些爱好英语学习的朋友一起分享我所知道的和我刚学到的东东。 嘿嘿。。。Good luck, Snow Wolf.
雪狼 发表于 2006-3-21 19:28:13
芥末膏, thank you very much,but i think the sentence should be like"what i'll do is to share what i know and what i just learn with everybody who enjoys learning english."is it right?help me,please!
xiaowu 发表于 2006-3-21 21:48:52
还是有很多看不懂
芥末膏 发表于 2006-3-22 11:26:02
以下是引用雪狼在2006-3-21 19:28:13的发言:
芥末膏, thank you very much,but i think the sentence should be like"what i'll do is to share what i know and what i just learn with everybody who enjoys learning english."is it right?help me,please!
You mean it should be "share with" instead of "share to"? Hehe... You're right. "Share with" is perfectly right. I've looked up some on line dictionary. There is no supporting information saying "Share to" is correct. So I'll revise my words accordingly. Thanks. Snow Wolf.
hufuwen 发表于 2007-4-4 11:15:59
我大概看懂了, 可是我不能区分细节上的错误

希望多讲解些了,谢谢
oooooooooo 发表于 2007-4-19 11:09:15
不懂,实在看不懂
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表