找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

专八人文知识模拟练习题(3)

发布者: 从心出发 | 发布时间: 2012-3-8 10:05| 查看数: 1720| 评论数: 2|

1. The sentence “shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?” is the beginning line of one of Shakespeare’s_____.

A comedies

B tragedies

C sonnets

D histories

2. The three dialects spoken by____ _____and _____mixed into a single language called Anglo-Saxon, or old English.

A Anglos, Saxons jutes

B Anglos, Saxons, Irish

C Anglos, Saxons, Scottish

D Anglos, Saxons, welsh

3. contribution to English lies chiefly in the fact that he introduced from France the rhymed stanza of various types, especially the rhymed couplet of 5 accents in iambic meter---the heroic couplet to English poetry.

A William Shakespeare’s 

B Geoffrey Chaucer’s

C Thomas more’s

D Edmund Spenser’s

4. Spenserian stanza is a form of poetry first employed by Edmund Spenser in his long poetry_____.

A the faerie queene

B the shepherd’s calendar

C epithalamion

D amoretti

5. Francis bacon is a ____.

A poet

B playwright

C essayist

D novelist

6. We can perhaps describe the west wind in shelly’s poem “ode to the west wind” with all the following terms except_____.

A tamed

B swift

C proud

D wild

7. The novel starts with “it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune ,must be in want of a wife.” The novel is Jane Austen’____.

A Emma

B persuasion

C sense and sensibility

D pride and prejudice

8. The major concern of ____ fiction lies in the tracing of the psychological development of his characters and in his energetic criticism of the dehumanizing effect of the capitalist industrialization on human nature.

A Charles dickens’s

B D.H .Lawrence’s

C Thomas hardy’s

D john Galsworthy’s

9. “do you think, because I am poor ,obscure ,plain and little ,I am soulless and heartless? And if god had gifted me with some beauty, and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me , as it is now for me to leave you .” the above Is quoted from_______.

A pride and prejudice

B Jane Eyre

C Wuthering heights

D great expectations

10. Which of the following is not one of the Bronte sisters?

A charlotte Bronte

B Anne Bronte

C jenny Bronte

D Emily Bronte

答案详解:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

最新评论

bedook174 发表于 2012-3-14 04:17:38

国美与当当签约:抢占市场份额 挑战京东生存线

,苏宁易购网

据张冰先容,当当网挨造的齐新电器城将全体由国美网上商城树立而成。

至此,那也象征着海内电商企业尾个内部策略缔盟已告竣。

对此,天下花费电子渠讲商同盟秘书少吴咸建指出,线下家电年夜佬取图书百货年夜王的配合,重要将对京东制成必定的压力,并对网购止业市场格式形成深近影响。

一名业内助士指出,当初恰是各大电商抢占最大市场份额,打击销量的要害时代,国美网上商城跟当当网的战略用意堪称显明,国美网上商城愿望敏捷成长成最大的线上家电整卖商,铛铛网则盼望正在团体发卖上真现范围第一,究竟家电消费电子品类是一个极端热点的消费品类,市场远景尤其可不雅,苏宁易购网。

本文链接:《国好商乡牵脚铛铛网 剑指各自范畴头把交椅》

( 义务编纂: 如此 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表