英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Cara Dillon - Craigie Hill清新嗓音,美丽爱情

发布者: jiuwu | 发布时间: 2012-7-2 14:53| 查看数: 1432| 评论数: 1|



20080827222751wshf6669998.gif

Cara Dillon一首美丽的《Craigie Hill》(克雷吉山),据说感动了整个爱尔兰。 虽然音乐中关于爱的故事很美丽,但关于Craigie Hill,美丽的克雷吉山的说明却并不多。根据google到的资料,Craigie Hill在苏格兰的Perth,而Craigie,在苏格兰语里是多石的,崎岖的意思。



It being in the springtime(那是在春天的时节)

  and the small birds they were singing, (小鸟儿们在歌唱)

  Down by yon shady harbour,(沿着远处阴凉的凉亭)

  I carelessly did stray, (我不经意间竟迷失了方向)

  The thrushes they were warbling, (画眉鸟柔和的唱着歌)

  The violets they were charming (还有那娇媚的紫罗兰竞相开放)

  To view fond lovers talking, (看着多情的恋人们低语)

  a while I did delay. ( 我停下了脚步)

  She said, my dear(她说,亲爱的)

  don't leave me for another season, (请不要在任何季节离开我)

  Though fortune does be pleasing (虽然命运将我们捉弄)

  I 'll go along with you, (我还要与你在一起)

  I 'll forsake friends and relations(我会放弃亲友)

  and bid this holy nation, (放弃爱尔兰民族的祝愿)

  And to the bonny Bann banks forever I 'll bid adieu. (对神发誓,我永远都不会说再见)

  He said, my dear (他说,亲爱的)

  don't grieve(请不要悲伤)

  or yet annoy my patience, (否则会困扰我的耐心)

  You know I love you dearly the more I'm going away, (你要知道即使离开,我只会更强烈地爱你)

  I'm going to a foreign nation(我要去一个遥远的国度,)

  to purchase a plantation, (去寻觅一片土地)

  To comfort us here after all in Amerika. (来抚平灾难给我们带 来的所有创伤)

  HO HO HO~~

  Then after a short while(不久以后)

  a fortune does be pleasing,(当一切都已经平息)

  it'll cause them for smile at our late going away,( 我将让所有人都因我们这次离别而幸福)

  We'll be happy as Queen Victoria,(我们将像维多利亚女皇一样 快乐,)

  all in her greatest glory, (有着她最伟大的荣耀)

  We'll be drinking wine and porter all in Amerika.(我们要在 这废墟上品尝美酒佳肴)

  If you were in your bed lying and thinking on dying, (如果 你躺在床上正思考着死亡)

  The sight of the lovely Bann banks,so your sorrow you'd give over, (爱之神的目光,将你的忧伤带到我身旁)

  Or if were down one hour,(或许瞬间就会降临,)

  down in yon shady bower, (降临在那幽暗的凉亭)

  Pleasure would surround you,(快乐将围绕着你,)

  you'd think on death no more. (你将不会再想到死亡)

  Then fare you well,(所以永别了吧,)

  sweet Cragie Hills,(我可爱的克雷吉山峦,)

  where often times I've roved, (我曾漫游数次的地方)

  I never thought my childhood days I 'd part you any more, (我以为从我孩童时期起就不会再和你分开)

  Now we‘re sailing on the ocean for honour and promotion, (而如今我们却航行在荣誉和重生的海洋里)

  And the bonny boats are sailing,way down by Doorin shore. (沿着多里安海岸,美丽的船儿在航行)




最新评论

jiuwu 发表于 2012-7-2 14:56:46
歌手简介

16200000193866131605681454667_s.jpg



Cara Dillon(卡拉·狄龙/卡兰·迪伦),爱尔兰民谣歌手,1975年7月21日出生于北爱尔兰Londonderry(伦敦德里)(北爱尔兰西北部一自治社区,位于贝尔法斯特市西北)的Dungiven。

  她来自一个爱尔兰传统音乐世家。

  她的声音清透美丽而极具风格,借鉴引入了多个民族音乐特有的元素,,并融入自己天然的个性和感染力。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表