注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

以为会感动你,最后发现感动的只是我自己

发布者: 螽水 | 发布时间: 2012-10-21 16:34| 查看数: 1804| 评论数: 1|

多希望我只是个孩子,给颗糖就笑,摔倒了就哭。不用伪装到面目全非,不用压抑自己的心情。

I wish I was a child, give candy to laugh, fell to cry. Don't pretend to lose one's beyond recognition, do not suppress their feelings.

总有一天,会有一个人,看你写过的所有状态,读完写的所有微博,看你从小到大的所有照片,甚至去别的地方寻找关于你的信息,试着听你听的歌,走你走过的地方,看你喜欢看的书,品尝你总是大呼好吃的东西……只是想弥补上,你的青春——ta迟到的时光。

One day, there will be a person, see you write all state, read write all the micro-blog, watching you grow up all the photos, or even to other places to find information about you, try to listen to the songs you listen to, walk you through the place, see you like to see the book, taste you always yelling something delicious ... ... Just want to make up for, your youth -- TA late time.

思想可以肮脏,但生活必须健康。因为只有强壮的体魄才能支撑起一个龌龊的灵魂。。

Thought can be dirty, but life must be healthy. Because only strong enough to support a dirty soul..

以前你习惯晚睡,我总是临睡前很用心的的说一句早点睡吧。 以为你能明白我不是随口一说是发自内心的关心。 现在我习惯了晚睡,轮到其他人对我说这句话时,我才明白对于已经习惯晚睡的人来说这句话是多么的苍白无力。就像大多数时候你对别人说的那些发自肺腑的情话,可能最感动的只有你自己。

You used to stay up late, I always sleep very carefully to say go to bed early. Think you can understand that I am not casually said, is from the heart care. Now I get used to staying up late, turn other people told me that this sentence, I understand to be used to the people of this sentence is so feeble. Like most of the time you said to others the heartfelt words, perhaps the most moving only your own.

最新评论

Sailingfish2008 发表于 2015-6-2 14:52:19
I wish I was a child, give candy to laugh, fell to cry. Don't pretend to lose one's beyond recognition, do not suppress their feelings

多希望我只是个孩子,给颗糖就笑,摔倒了就哭。不用伪装到面目全非,不用压抑自己的心情。

I wish I was a child, give candy to laugh, fell to cry. Don't pretend to lose one's beyond recognition, do not suppress their feelings.

总有一天,会有一个人,看你写过的所有状态,读完写的所有微博,看你从小到大的所有照片,甚至去别的地方寻找关于你的信息,试着听你听的歌,走你走过的地方,看你喜欢看的书,品尝你总是大呼好吃的东西……只是想弥补上,你的青春——ta迟到的时光。One day, there will be a person, see you write all state, read write all the micro-blog, watching you grow up all the photos, or even to other places to find information about you, try to listen to the songs you listen to, walk you through the place, see you like to see the book, taste you always yelling something delicious ... ... Just want to make up for, your youth -- TA late time.

思想可以肮脏,但生活必须健康。因为只有强壮的体魄才能支撑起一个龌龊的灵魂。。

Thought can be dirty, but life must be healthy. Because only strong enough to support a dirty soul..

以前你习惯晚睡,我总是临睡前很用心的的说一句早点睡吧。 以为你能明白我不是随口一说是发自内心的关心。 现在我习惯了晚睡,轮到其他人对我说这句话时,我才明白对于已经习惯晚睡的人来说这句话是多么的苍白无力。就像大多数时候你对别人说的那些发自肺腑的情话,可能最感动的只有你自己。

You used to stay up late, I always sleep very carefully to say go to bed early. Think you can understand that I am not casually said, is from the heart care. Now I get used to staying up late, turn other people told me that this sentence, I understand to be used to the people of this sentence is so feeble. Like most of the time you said to others the heartfelt words, perhaps the most moving only your own.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表