英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

如何控制婚礼中激动的泪水

发布者: elaine891031 | 发布时间: 2013-4-29 06:38| 查看数: 811| 评论数: 0|

如何控制婚礼中激动的泪水  step

  步骤

  step 1 stop from crying

  不流眼泪

  stop your lip from quivering, and the tears from falling, by taking a deep breath and counting to 10.

  不要让双唇抖动,也不要落下泪珠,深呼吸,默数10下。

  tip: repeat the process until you feel relaxed and calm.

  小贴士:重复这一过程直到你感觉轻松冷静。

  step 2 blink your eyes

  眨眨眼睛

  blink your eyes faster and faster to prevent the tears from falling.

  快速地眨眼来制止眼泪掉落。

  step 3 imagine yourself

  发挥想象力

  imagine yourself in a calm, relaxing place, such as a beach. picture sitting there, smelling salty air and watching the ocean waves.

  想象你自己身处一个宁静轻松的氛围,例如海滩。想象你坐在那里,呼吸着微咸的空气眺望着宁静的海波。

  step 4 impede your tears

  拭去泪花

  impede your tears by pinching the skin between your thumb and your pointer finger.

  用你的手指拭去眼角的泪花。

  step 5 say a mantra

  默念咒语

  repeat calming words or phrases, such as "relax" or "stay calm."

  反复默念让你镇静下来的词语,例如“放松”或“冷静”。

  tip: breathe and close your eyes to relax even more.

  小贴士:调整呼吸,闭上眼睛来放松自己。

  step 6 distract your emotions

  转移注意力

  distract yourself from your emotions by reciting the alphabet backwards, singing your favorite song in your head, or counting the number of guests. you can enjoy the flood of emotions without the flood of tears.

  分散你的注意力。你可以倒背字母表,在脑中默唱你最喜爱的歌,数数嘉宾的人数。这样你就不用哭得稀里哗啦,还可以尽情享受自己的婚礼。

  fact: over 1 billion people around the world watched the wedding of prince charles and princess diana on july 29, 1981.

  小常识:1981年7月29日,全世界有10亿人观看了查尔斯王子和戴安娜的世纪婚礼。

  you will need

  你需要

  deep breaths

  深呼吸

  imagination

  想象力

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表