找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[分享]sharing

发布者: len | 发布时间: 2006-3-25 14:06| 查看数: 8907| 评论数: 3|

Who have some more effective experience/ways about applying for a job in overseas-invested company?Could you share with us? Thank you very much!

最新评论

len 发表于 2006-3-25 14:40:12
This summer i'll right out of my high school and go for a job in which i am interested. i major in CE but i don't well in it.i love english and management.So i wanna develop at such this field relate to them.i believe many people have the same will as me.you can be here unbosom it all,at the same time,i really hope for some advices/suggestions someone sincere could offer.Share with them delightful.Many thanks!
kevin 发表于 2006-3-25 18:37:30
To work in a foreign founded company, in other words,to be a qualified staff in a foreign capital company, you have to be equipped with not only excellent language skill but also outstanding working ability, what's more, your easy-going personality act a vital part in rubbing shoulders with other staff. So, if you are not willing to run into a blank wall, better get ready before act. See your weak points and make up, and then set out. Just my personal view.[em07]
len 发表于 2006-3-25 22:47:35
You've got a point.i'll take your advice and do all my best. Thanks a million
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表