搜索

Clothing Practical English-服装实用英语-情景对话与场景模拟

发布者: 白富美小姐 | 发布时间: 2013-9-10 13:19| 查看数: 2207| 评论数: 0|

Chapter 1 How to Describe the Style of an Apparel

Time: 8:30a.m.

Place: In the office

Person: Grace, Secretary of GM

Cindy, Designer Assistance

Early morning at 8:30, Grace encountered Cindy in the office. Cindy glorified Grace on her clothes.

Cindy: Hi, Grace! Your dress is so beautiful. Can I know the brand?

Grace: Really? Thanks! The brand was ABC, I like its design and style.

Cindy: I heard of this brand. Its designer was John Brown. I saw a special report about him on a fashion magazine several days ago. He was good at designing such Bohemian style womenswear.

Grace: Quite right. Look at this dress. The cutting is fit. I like the open bottom of the skirt especially. At the same time, the silky fabric is comfortable, too.

Cindy: It really looks good on you. The brilliant color set off your skin softly. The square neckline matches your face. The long skirt makes your legs appear much longer and thinner. Together with the sleeves design, this dress is really classic.

Grace: Thank you for your praise. You look nice, too! When did you change your wearing style and dress the business uniform?

Cindy: You notice that! Do you think I’m agree with the gray color uniform?

Grace: You’re a pretty girl and agree with any clothes.

Cindy: I think there will be more fresh feeling when you changing your wearing style sometimes.

Grace: Oh, I have a scarf with violet ground and white print that matches your uniform well. Let me take it and give to you as a present tomorrow.

Cindy: Thank you so much!

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表