找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

redwheat's Diary

发布者: redwheat | 发布时间: 2006-3-29 23:02| 查看数: 27536| 评论数: 123|

Excuse me.  Yes?  Is this your handbag? Pardon? Is this your handbag? Yes, it is. Thank you very much.

最新评论

redwheat 发表于 2006-3-31 01:11:25
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat,and the play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. 'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily.<BR><BR>'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely. 'This is a private conversation! '
redwheat 发表于 2006-3-31 01:16:00
It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. Last Sunday, I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.' Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. 'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.''But I'm still having breakfast,' I said.'What are you doing?' she asked.'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated.'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!'<BR>
redwheat 发表于 2006-3-31 01:19:08
My umbrella and my coat,please.
Here's my ticket.
Thank you ,sir.Number five.
Here's your coat and your umbrella.
No, this is not my umbrella.
sorry, sir.
Is this your umbrella?
No, it isn't.
Is this yours?
Yes, it is.Thank you very much.
[em10][em10][em10][em10]
redwheat 发表于 2006-3-31 01:23:17
Good morning. Good morning, Mr. Blake. This is Sophie Dupont. Sophie is a new student,she's French. Sophie,this is Hans. He's German. Nice to meet you. And this is Naoko. She's Japanese.Nice to see u.And this is Chang-woo.He is Korean. Nice to meet you. And this is Luming. He is Chinese. Nice to see you.And this is Xiaohui,she's Chinese, too. Nice to meet U.
[em07][em10]
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-1 01:16:48
Hello,Helen. Hi,Steven. How are you today? I'm very well, thank you.and you?I'm fine,thanks.How is Tony?He's fine,thanks.How's Emma?She's very well, too.Goodbye,Helen.Nice to see you.Nice to see you,too.Steven.Goodbye.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-1 01:57:07

Book 1 lesson 11

Whose shirt is that? Is this your shirt, Dave?No,sir. It's not my shirt. This is my shirt. My shirt is blue.Is this shirt Tim's ?Perhaps it is . Tim's shirt is white. Tim! Yes,sir? Is this shirt yours?Yes,sir. Here you are.catch it. Thank you ,sir.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-1 02:06:55
book 2 lesson 3
Postcards always spoil my holidays.Last summer,I went to Italy. I visited the museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines,but I couldn't understand a word.Every day I thought about postcards.My holidays passed quickly,but I didn't send cards to my friends. On the last day,I made a big decision.I got up very early and bought 37cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I didn't write a single card.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-1 20:33:25
book 2 lesson 4 an exciting trip
I've just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia now.He has been there for six months.Tim is an engineer, he is working for a big firm, and he has already visited a great number of different places of Australian.He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice Springs, a small town in the centre of Australia.Then he will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding the trip very exciting.[em04]
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-1 21:47:05
Book 1 lesson 13 new dress
What colour is your new dress?It's green. Come upstairs and see it.Thank you. Look,Here it is. It's a nice dress.It's very smart.my hat is new, too.What colour is it ?It's green,too.That's a lovely hat.
secret 发表于 2006-4-2 12:35:31
<STRONG>Ok,let's do it</STRONG>
<DIV>Wow ,great ! Learn from you .I 'll do it.   You have written so much ! Admire your capacity for study</DIV>
secret 发表于 2006-4-2 12:37:28

Ok,let's do it

<STRONG><BR></STRONG>
<DIV>Wow ,great ! Learn from you .I 'll do it.   You have written so much ! Admire your capacity for study</DIV>
laniya 发表于 2006-4-3 12:51:53
yeah,
redwheat
you really did  a good job
come on
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-3 20:36:50
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>secret</I>在2006-4-2 12:35:31的发言:</B><BR><STRONG>Ok,let's do it</STRONG>
<DIV>Wow ,great ! Learn from you .I 'll do it.   You have written so much ! Admire your capacity for study</DIV></DIV>
Haha. not my capacity, it's my ardour. heihei.[em04]
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-3 20:43:38
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>laniya</I>在2006-4-3 12:51:53的发言:</B><BR>
yeah,
redwheat
you really did  a good job
come on </DIV>
<p>
[em17]Thank you!
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-3 22:06:42
< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book 1, lesson 15</FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Are you Swedish? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">No, we aren't. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">We are Danish. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Are your friends Danish, too? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">No, they aren’t. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">They are Norwegian. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Your passport, please. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Here they are. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Are these your cases? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">No, they aren’t. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Our cases are brown. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Here they are. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Are you tourists? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Yes, we are. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Are your friends tourists too? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Yes, they are. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">That’s fine. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Thank you very much. Welcome to our country!</FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-3 22:29:00
Book 2 lesson 5
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 11pt; mso-line-height-rule: exactly"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mr James Scot has a garage in Silbury , and now he has just bought another one in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr Scott cann't get a new telephone for his new garage, so he has bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other. In this way, he has begun his own "private" telephone service.</FONT><o:p></o:p>
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-3 22:46:35
Book 2 lesson 8
Joe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our small town.Nearly everybody enters for the Nicest Garden Competition each year.But Joe wins every times. Bill's garden is larger than Joe's, and Bill works harder than Bill, he grows more flowers and vegetables.But Joe's is more interesting than Bill's. He has made several neat paths and built a wooden bridge over the pool.I like the gardens too, but I don't like hard work.Every year I enter for the competition too,and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town.haha.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-3 23:42:59
Book 2 lesson 7
It's too late
The plane was late, the detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from the South Africa. Several days ago, someone told the police that the thieves would try to steal the diamond..
samin 发表于 2006-4-4 00:58:15
work hard, redwheat, support you
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表