扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

redwheat's Diary

发布者: redwheat | 发布时间: 2006-3-29 23:02| 查看数: 27537| 评论数: 123|

最新评论

samin 发表于 2006-4-4 00:58:49
It should be " hard work", sorry, haha
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-4 11:30:05
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>samin</I>在2006-4-4 0:58:49的发言:</B><BR>It should be " hard work", sorry, haha</DIV>
You needn't say sorry to me. I think " Work hard" is right. And you can also say " You are hard working" or "You are doing a hard work" .Haha.
whether or no, I must thank you for your support.[em10][em22][em26][em27][em25]
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-5 21:19:02

Book 2 lesson 9 cold welcome

On Wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It's the last day of the year. A large crowd of people gathered under the Town Hall Clock. The big clock would strike twelve after twenty minutes. Fifteen minutes passed, at the five to twelve, the clock stopped. The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited, but nothing happened. Suddenly, someone shouted,'It's two minutes past twelve. The clock has stopped.' I looked at my watch.it's true. It seemed the big clock refused to welcome the New year. At that moment, the people began to laugh and sing.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-6 13:17:08
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book 2  Lesson 10 Not for Jazz</FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">. The clavichord was made in Germany in 1681. It is kept in the living-room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken. My father was shocked. Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by one  of my father's friends.</FONT>
< >
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-7 05:58:39
< 0pt? 0cm><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book 1 Lesson 17: How do you do </FONT>
< 0pt? 0cm><FONT face="Times New Roman">Come and meet our employees.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Thank you.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">This is Nicola Grey, and this is Claire Taylor.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">How do you do? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Those women are very hard-working. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">What are their jobs? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">They’re keyboard operators. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">This is Michael Baker, and this is Jeremy Short. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">How do you do? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">They aren’t very busy.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">What are their jobs? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">They’re sales reps. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">They are very lazy. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Who is this young man? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">This is Jim. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">He is our office assistant. </FONT>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-7 5:59:17编辑过]

redwheat 发表于 2006-4-7 06:02:52
what is the matter, children? we are tired and thirsty, Mum. Sit down here. Are you all right now? No,we aren't. Look, there is an ice cream man. Give me two ice creams,please. Here you are.The ice creams are very nice.Are yyou all right now?Yes,thank you ,Mum.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-7 19:19:54
book 1.Lesson 21 which book?
Give me a book,Jane. Which book? This one? No,not thant one. The red one. This one? Yes,please. Here you are. Thank you.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-7 19:22:06
Book 1. Lesson 23 Which glasses?
Give me some glasses,please, Jane. Which ones? These glasses? No,not those ones. The ones on the shelf. These ones? Yes, please. Here you are. Thanks.
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-8 00:32:59
Book 2 Lesson 11 One good turn deserves another
I was having my dinner at a restaurant, when Tony Steale came in.Tony worked in a lawyer's office years ago,but he is now working at a bank.He has a good salary,but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back. Tony saw me and came and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from me. When he was eating.I asked him to lend me 20 pounds. To my surperise, he gave me the money immediately."I have never borrowed money from you,'he said,'So now you can pay the dinner for me'
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-8 14:18:59
Book 2 Lesson 12 Goodbye and good luck
Our neighbour, Captain Charles Alison,will sail from Portsmouth tomorrow.We'll meet him at the harbur early in the morning.He will be in his small boat, Topsail.Topsail is a famous boat.It has sailed acrossed the Atlantic Ocean many times.Captain Alison will set out at 8 o'clock tomorrow,so we will have plenty time.We will see his small boat and say goodbye to him.He'll be away for two months.We are all proud of him.He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic Ocean .
Grace 发表于 2006-4-8 14:43:38
readwheat,你很勤奋,很有毅力啊!
第二册我默写不出来啊。。。。。。;。[em04][em04][em04]
我在“新概念版块”默写第一册的,和根据当课的内容找出相关资料详解!供大家导读!
有空多点到““新概念版块”走走哦。呵呵

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-8 14:49:42编辑过]

redwheat 发表于 2006-4-9 08:51:13
Book 1 Lesson 25 Mrs.Smith's Kitchen
Mrs.Smith's Kitchen is small.There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.It's on  the right of the kitchen.There is an electric cooker in the kitchen.The electric cooker is blue,and it is on the left. There is table in the middle of the room. A bottle is on the table, the bottle is empty.There is a cup on the table too,the cup is clean.  refrigerator refrigerator refrigerator electric electric <br>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-9 8:52:05编辑过]

redwheat 发表于 2006-4-9 08:59:33
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Grace</I>在2006-4-8 14:43:38的发言:</B><BR>
readwheat,你很勤奋,很有毅力啊!
有空多点到““新概念版块”走走哦。呵呵
<BR></DIV>

Thank u for ur praise,Grace,haha.
其实我也是不默写的,只能算是翻译的,多读,读顺了就好了。有时间一定多去新概念版块看看。也希望你能常来这里坐坐。[em17][em17][em17]
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-10 00:18:09
Book 2,Lesson 13 The Greenwood boys
The Greenwood boys are a group of pop singers.Now they are visiting all parts of the country. They will arrive here tomorrow.They will be coming by train and most of the youth in the town will be meeting them at the station.Tomorrow Evening they will be singing at the Worker's club.the Greenwood Boys will be staying for five days here. During the period ,they wil give five performances.As usual,the police will have a difficult time.They will be trying to keep order. It's always the same on the occasions.
secret 发表于 2006-4-10 20:24:03
go on trying.let's go
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-11 00:38:20
< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book1 Lesson 27: Mrs. Smith’s living room </FONT>< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mrs. Smith’s living room is large. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There is a television in the room. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">The television is near the window. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some magazines on the television. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There is a table in the room. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some newspapers on the table. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some armchairs in the room. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">The armchairs are near the table. </FONT>< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">There is a stereo in the room. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">The stereo is near the door. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some books on the stereo. </FONT><P 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some pictures in the room. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">The pictures are on the wall. </FONT>

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-11 0:45:02编辑过]

redwheat 发表于 2006-4-11 00:43:40
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book 2 Lesson 14  Do you speak English?</FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I had an amusing experience last year.  After I had left a small village in the south of France, I drove on to the next town. On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked me for a lift. As soon as he had got into the car, I said good morning to him in French and he replied in the same language. Apart from a few words, I do not know any French at all. Neither of us spoke during the journey. I had nearly reached the town, when the young man suddenly said, very slowly, 'Do you speak English?' As I soon learnt, he was English himself!</FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-11 00:47:16
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Grace</I>在2006-4-8 14:43:38的发言:</B><BR>
readwheat,你很勤奋,很有毅力啊!
有空多点到““新概念版块”走走哦。呵呵
<BR></DIV>
Grace, you made a mistake in you sentence. My name is redwheat, not readwheat.haha.:lol:lol:lol:lol
redwheat 发表于 2006-4-12 00:36:05
<RE>The secretary told me that Mr Harmsworth would see me. I felt very nervous when I went into his office. He did not look up from his desk when I entered.After I had sat down, he said that business was very bad. He told me that thefirm could not afford to pay such large salaries. Twenty people had already left.I knew that my turn had come.'Mr Harmsworth,' I said in a weak voice.'Don't interrupt,' he Said.Then he smiled and told me I would receive an extra thousand pounds a year!</PRE>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-12 0:42:06编辑过]

secret 发表于 2006-4-13 00:03:21
great ,learn from you
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表