QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

redwheat's Diary

发布者: redwheat | 发布时间: 2006-3-29 23:02| 查看数: 27538| 评论数: 123|

最新评论

secret 发表于 2006-4-20 22:53:09
Nice meeting you here again! How are you ? Take care of yourself,please.  We all miss you!  Let's go,everyone!
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 06:10:39
book 1 lesson 29
< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Come in, Amy. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Shut the door  please. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">This bedroom is very untidy. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">What must I do, Mrs. Jones? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Open the windows and air the room. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Then make the bed. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Dust the dressing table. </FONT>Then sweep the floor.
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 06:13:36
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>secret</I>在2006-4-20 22:53:09的发言:</B><BR>
Nice meeting you here again! How are you ? Take care of yourself,please.  We all miss you!  Let's go,everyone!</DIV>
Thank you, Ice. I'm very well now. I miss you all too. I'll do my best to learn the English. Let's go!haha.
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 06:20:56
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book 2 Lesson 16  A polite request</FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>
<P 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">If you park your car in the wrong place, the traffic policeman will soon find it. You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket. However, this does not always happen. Traffic police are sometimes very polite. During a holiday in Sweden, I found this note on my car:  ' Sir, welcome you to our city. This is a "No Parking"  area. You will enjoy your stay here of yourself if you pay attention to our street signs. This note is only a reminder.' If you receive a request like this, you can't fail to obey it!</FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 06:42:37
Book 1 Lesson 31
< 0pt? 0cm><FONT face="Times New Roman">Where's Sally? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">She's in the garden. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">What's she doing? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">She's sitting under the tree. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Is Tim in the garden, too? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Yes, he is. H</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">e's climbing the tree. P</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">ardon? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Who's climbing the tree. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Tim is. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">What about the dog? </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">The dog’s in the garden, too. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">It's running across the grass. It's running after a cat.</FONT> [em04]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-1 6:46:08编辑过]

redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 07:02:34
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Book 2 Lesson 17  Always Young</FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">My aunt Jennifer is an actress. She must be at least thirty-five years old. In spite of this, she often appears on the stage as a young girl. Jennifer will have to take part in a new play soon. This time, she will be a girl of seventeen. In the play, she must appear in a bright red dress and  a pair of long black stockings. Last year in another play, she had to wear short socks and a bright, orange-coloured dress. If anyone ever asked her how old she is, she always answers, 'My dear, it must be terrible to be grown up!'</FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 23:20:00
Book 1 Lesson 33 <FONT face="Times New Roman">A fine day </FONT>
< 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">It’s a fine day today.</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mr. Jones’s with his family. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">They are walking over the bridge. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">There are some boats on the river. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Sally is looking at a big ship. T</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">he ship is going under the bridge. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">Tim is looking at an aeroplane. </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman">The aeroplane is flying over the river. </FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-1 23:26:44

Book 2 lesson 18 He often does this

< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">After I had had lunch at a village inn, I looked for my bag. I had left it on a chair beside the door , and now it wasn't there ! While </FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"> I was looking for it, the inn-keeper came in. 'Did you have a good meal ?' he asked. 'Yes, thank you,' I answered, 'but I can't pay the bill. I can't get my bag.' The inn-keeper smiled and immediately went out. In a few minutes he returned with my bag and gave it back to me. ' I'm very sorry,' he said ' my dog had taken it into the garden. He often does this.'</FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-2 20:49:04
Book 2 Lesson 19
The play may begin at any moment. I said. It may have begun already.Susan answered. I hurried to the ticket office," May I have two tickets please?" I asked. "I'm sorry, we have sold out.the girl said."What a pity" Susan exclaimed.Just then, a man hurried to the ticket office."Can I return these two tickets?"he asked the girl. "Certainly,"the girl said. I went back to the ticket office at once. "could I have those tickets please?" I asked. 'Certainly you can. but they're for next Wednesday's performance. Do you still want them?
I might as well have them, I said sadly.

redwheat 发表于 2006-5-2 21:48:29
Book 1 Lesson 35
This is a photograph of our village. It's in a valley. It's between two hills. The village is near by a river. Here is another photograph of the village. My wife and I are walking along the bank of the river. We are on the left. There is a boy in the water. He is swimming across the river. Here is another photograph. This is a school building.It's beside a park.The park is on the right. Some children are coming out of the building. Some of them are going to the park.
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-3 08:37:43
< 0cm 0cm 0pt; mso-layout-grid-align: none"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Fishing is one of my favourite sports. I often fish for hours without catching anything. But this does not worry me. Some fishermen are unlucky. Instead of catching fish, they catch old boots and rubbish. I am even less lucky. I never catch anything-not even old boots. After having spent whole mornings on the river, I always go home with an empty bag. 'You must give up fishing!' my friends say.' It's a waste of time.' But they don't realize one important thing. I'm not really interested in fishing. I am only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all !</FONT>
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-3 20:50:14
Book 1 Lesson 37 Make Bookcase
You are working hard, George.What are you doing?I'm making a bookcase.Give me the hammer, Dan. Which hammer?This one?No,not that one,the big one. Here you are. Thanks, Dan. What are you going to do now,George.I'm going to paint it.What colour are you going to paint it? I'm going to paint it pink. Pink? Yes, this bookcase is not for me, It's for my daughter,Susan. Pink's her favourite colour.
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-4 23:06:20
Book 2 Lesson 21
Aeroplanes are slowly driving me crazy. I live near an airport and passing planes can be beard night and day. The airport was built years ago, but for some reasons it could not be used then. Last year, however,it came into use. Over a handred people must have been driven away from their homes by the noise. I'm one of the few people left. Sometimes I think this house will be knocked down by a passing plane. I have been offered a large sum of money to go away,but I am determined to stay here.Everybody says I must be mad and they are probably right.
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-4 23:09:49
Book 1 Lesson 39 Don't drop it
What are you going to do with that vase, Penny? I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.Don't do that. Give it to me. What are you going to do with it?I'm going to put it here, in front of the window. Be careful. Don't drop it.Don't put it there,Sam. Put it here, on this shelf. There we are!It's a lovely vase.Those flowers are lovely, too.
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-4 23:13:48
Book 1 Lesson 41 Penny's bag
Is that bag heavy, Penny? Not very.Here!Put it on this chair. What's in it? A piece of cheese, a loaf of bread, a bar of soap, a bar of Chocolate,a bottle of milk, a pound of sugar, Half a pound of coffee, a quarter of pound of tea,and a tin of tobacco. Is that tin of tobacco for me? Well, it's certainly not for me!
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-4 23:19:32
Can you make the tea, Sam? yes, of course. Is there any water in the kettle?Yes,there is . Where's the tea?It's over there, behind the teapot. Can you see it? I can see the teapot,but I can't see the tea. there it is! It's in front of your! Ah,yes, I can see it now.WHere are the cups?There are some in the cupboard. Can you see them? Yes,here they are. Hurry up, Sam!The kettle is boiling!
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-5 00:07:14
Book 1 Lesson 45 The boss's letter
Can you come here a minute please, Bob?Yes,sir? Where's Pamela?She is next door. She's in her own office, sir.Can she type this letter for me?Ask her please. Yes,sir. Can you type the letter for the boss? Yes,of course I can. Here you are. Thank you ,Bob.Bob!Yes? What's the matter? I can't type the letter,I can't read it, the boss's handwriting is terrible !
kitty 发表于 2006-5-5 00:41:19
哇........redwheat 你怎么写的这么快啊?
redwheat 发表于 2006-5-5 10:03:47
Lesson 47 a cup of coffee
Do you like coffee?Yes, I do. Do you want a cup? Yes, please. Do you want any sugar? Yes, please. Do you want any milk? No, thanks. Idon't like milk in my coffee, I like black coffee. Do you like biscuits? Yes, I do.Do you want one? Yes, please.
secret 发表于 2006-5-5 10:51:28
too excellent ! learn from you !
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表